| FTBL 2023 SEC Football Kickoff Media Days: Tuesday's appearances. (AU, UGA, MSU, and Vandy)

Wasn't it Liberty that made him do that? I can't remember, but Auburn should probably strip it away from him.
No. It was Auburn. Forde wrote the article (SI) and cited multiple sources. Hugh denied the report but said there was someone else running the account.

SO, if Forde was wrong...let's go back to my original question. How is that a response from someone else running the account? Someone is lying and someone has a track record.

No. It was Auburn. Forde wrote the article (SI) and cited multiple sources. Hugh denied the report but said there was someone else running the account.

SO, if Forde was wrong...let's go back to my original question. How is that a response from someone else running the account? Someone is lying and someone has a track record.
Ah, thanks for the clarification. And yeah, that tweet screams Freeze. No way that's someone else writing that out, or taking the time to respond to it.

And if only mike shula would have hired top oc and quit the play calling
I didn't have any issues with Mike or Dave Radar calling the plays. I had a HUGE issue with the sieve that Bob Connelly coached. As soon as JB was hurt you saw how bad of an offensive line they were fielding that season. (A lot of us knew it was an issue long before 2005: two years worth of evidence on Bob.) Taylor Britt? A joke! I remember when he started working with the 1's he started calling out blocking assignments with phrases and numbers he just dreamed up thinking it was a joke, thinking it was funny.

There's more than a handful of people who have worked in the athletic department that I would have to think about what I would do if they were on fire; know what I mean? If Bob was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him. I'd ask him where I could find a bucket. (There's a pun there...do you get it? 😈 )

And if only mike shula would have hired top oc and quit the play calling
I didn't have any issues with Mike or Dave Radar calling the plays. I had a HUGE issue with the sieve that Bob Connelly coached. As soon as JB was hurt you saw how bad of an offensive line they were fielding that season. (A lot of us knew it was an issue long before 2005: two years worth of evidence on Bob.) Taylor Britt? A joke! I remember when he started working with the 1's he started calling out blocking assignments with phrases and numbers he just dreamed up thinking it was a joke, thinking it was funny.

There's more than a handful of people who have worked in the athletic department that I would have to think about what I would do if they were on fire; know what I mean? If Bob was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him. I'd ask him where I could find a bucket. (There's a pun there...do you get it? 😈 )
Offensive line was ok. Just couldn't block anybody!!!!!

Would like opinions on this, because maybe it is just me misreading things... but does it seem like while SEC Media Days becomes a bigger and bigger circus every year, fewer and fewer fans seem to pay attention to it? There's a lot of chatter out there about it, but it just seems to be a bunch of crossfire chatter from all the usual media that cover it. I've long held the belief that SEC Media Days was extremely overrated and served little to no purpose. Is anyone outside of the media bubble really paying attention to it these days?

Would like opinions on this, because maybe it is just me misreading things... but does it seem like while SEC Media Days becomes a bigger and bigger circus every year, fewer and fewer fans seem to pay attention to it? There's a lot of chatter out there about it, but it just seems to be a bunch of crossfire chatter from all the usual media that cover it. I've long held the belief that SEC Media Days was extremely overrated and served little to no purpose. Is anyone outside of the media bubble really paying attention to it these days?
Only really watch it because it's all we have at the moment, there's nothing to really gain from the coaches speaking. It's usually just them answering stupid questions and doing your run of the mill "Coach speak". Especially Jimbo Fisher, that guy can talk for hours, and it all mean completely nothing.

What does it accomplish....just kinda like stating your engine......
Gets fans fired up....cause their team is undefeated like everyone elses team

Agreed. We all used to starve for college football, but now the media and money have ruined it all and people simply don't give a shit. I guess there is too much of a good thing in this regard. It's talked about until it becomes like pulling teeth. The information runs dry, and then you have people like Finebaum talking about Saban's legacy and how he will be forgotten with the way Georgia is playing. Just stupid stuff the suckers up.

Have you noticed how little Twitter traffic there is..err...isn't?

The media has a different tone...looking for attention.

Agreed. We all used to starve for college football, but now the media and money have ruined it all and people simply don't give a shit. I guess there is too much of a good thing in this regard. It's talked about until it becomes like pulling teeth. The information runs dry, and then you have people like Finebaum talking about Saban's legacy and how he will be forgotten with the way Georgia is playing. Just stupid stuff the suckers up.
And you wanted one of us to attend.

I had access to one through a gig I had with al.com. It was a hard know then.

And you wanted one of us to attend.

I had access to one through a gig I had with al.com. It was a hard know then.

I thought it would be refreshing for the site to have one of our own there in person with some access. We support the school, athletic programs, donate, and talk year long about all Alabama Athletics, so we should have some kind of access whether it be here or at pressers on campus considering how much time and effort goes into the site and how much we converse. That's some good pub for the school.

That being said, I'd rather chum it up on here than listen to anyone on ESPN or the radio. And I do. i visit here many times a day, but never even flip the TV on to listen to college football talk shows anymore.

I thought it would be refreshing for the site to have one of our own there in person with some access. We support the school, athletic programs, donate, and talk year long about all Alabama Athletics, so we should have some kind of access whether it be here or at pressers on campus considering how much time and effort goes into the site and how much we converse. That's some good pub for the school.

That being said, I'd rather chum it up on here than listen to anyone on ESPN or the radio. And I do. i visit here many times a day, but never even flip the TV on to listen to college football talk shows anymore.
Man... i don't ever as a general rule sit in front of tv n watch espn or on radio listening to commercials... er.. i mean talk shows...

I have before. But as a rule.. in life.. do not

To much else great things.. some crap things.. to do

Back
Top Bottom