| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ 🏆 ~ 2023 NCAA Basketball Tournament: The Final Four starts Saturday, 4/1, at 6 ET on CBS.

CBS Live Bracket.

Friday, March 24, 2023

MATCHUPMATCHUPTIMETVLOCATION
5~ San Diego State @ 1~ Alabama6:30 PMTBSKFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY
5~ Miami @ 1~ Houston7:15 PMCBST-Mobile Center, Kansas City, MO
15~ Princeton @ 6~ Creighton9:00 PMTBSKFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY
3~ Xavier @ 2~ Texas9:45 PMCBST-Mobile Center, Kansas City, MO

Zags almost gave it away, but hang on... that 3 at the end reminded me of the one Reese hit against UCLA a couple years ago to send the game to OT... Awesome game though.

timmy-south.gif

Interesting comment about Timme on PTI yesterday. He's a cross between Larry Bird and Kevin McHale, but he's not good enough to play in the NBA. Huh??

At this point UConn looks like the most dangerous team left IMO.
Little bit of a knee jerk reaction there, Uconn played a great game yesterday but they're susceptible like any other team. They've had a great run of hot hands. Yesterday their shooting was Oklahoma vs us hot and Arkansas was shooting below 30% for most of the game, that added up to a boring game because Arkansas never really got their shooting going or figured out their defense. I believe they pulled away from Saint Marys about half-way through the 2nd half but once again they're shooting nearly 55% from the field and 45% from 3 point land.

They're definitely hot, but I'm not sure they get past Gonzaga.

Little bit of a knee jerk reaction there, Uconn played a great game yesterday but they're susceptible like any other team. They've had a great run of hot hands. Yesterday their shooting was Oklahoma vs us hot and Arkansas was shooting below 30% for most of the game, that added up to a boring game because Arkansas never really got their shooting going or figured out their defense. I believe they pulled away from Saint Marys about half-way through the 2nd half but once again they're shooting nearly 55% from the field and 45% from 3 point land.

St. Mary's was no pushover either. If not for their #3 getting injured in that game, they would have stood a chance against UConn. The Gaels did beat the 'Zags earlier this season.

Nope ..... Gonzaga has no solution for them on the inside. Gonzaga was lucky to win last night against a team with no bench.

Last edited:
The thought crossed my mind ...

UCONN to men's basketball is LSU to college football. You expect them to have a solid team, most of the time they do, and every once in awhile they have a great ball team.

Coincidentally, if UCONN wins it all this season they also will have won titles under three different coaches ... first was in '99 when Saban was taking over the LSU program.

Back
Top Bottom