| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ 🏆 ~ 2023 NCAA Basketball Tournament: The Final Four starts Saturday, 4/1, at 6 ET on CBS.

CBS Live Bracket.

Friday, March 24, 2023

MATCHUPMATCHUPTIMETVLOCATION
5~ San Diego State @ 1~ Alabama6:30 PMTBSKFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY
5~ Miami @ 1~ Houston7:15 PMCBST-Mobile Center, Kansas City, MO
15~ Princeton @ 6~ Creighton9:00 PMTBSKFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY
3~ Xavier @ 2~ Texas9:45 PMCBST-Mobile Center, Kansas City, MO

Who else picked Arkansas over Kansas? :D
If they had Self courtside, I believe the outcome would have been different. I say that considering how Arkansas was able to play "Arkansas basketball" enough times throughout the game they eventually came out on top. The tone/personality of the game switched back and forth a few times. I have to believe Self would have managed the composure much better than we saw from his assistants.

If they had Self courtside, I believe the outcome would have been different. I say that considering how Arkansas was able to play "Arkansas basketball" enough times throughout the game they eventually came out on top. The tone/personality of the game switched back and forth a few times. I have to believe Self would have managed the composure much better than we saw from his assistants.
Agreed. Was the way Bama was under Newton. Rarely blown out and If Bama could stay within a few points at the end, CM would find a way to win. Which is why the three consecutive years SEC Championship banners are hanging in Coleman. Still amazes me. In a league with Kentucky it is akin to having Kentucky hang 3 straight football banners. Hell, they may never have 3 total, much less 3 straight.

Last edited:
I may have shared this here before. I remember when Shaq and Roberts came with LSWho? here in '91 to play Horry, Sprewell, and the rest of the team. Brando shot his big mouth during football season about Bama. Every time he stood on the court to give his opinions about the basketball game (pregame, media timeouts, halftime), we loudly booed him, once to the point where he turned to the student section and pleaded for us to stop.

Bungle tiggers can't change their stripes.
Good times!! Good times!!! We had Robert, Latrell and Hollywood to offset Shaq, Stanley and Chris Jackson.

Announcer: "Tshiebwe! He's got a double double in the first half, 11 points, 11 rebounds!!!"

Narrator: Every field goal Kansas State has scored has been in the paint.

Back
Top Bottom