| MBB/WBB šŸ€ šŸ† ~ 2023 NCAA Basketball Tournament: The Final Four starts Saturday, 4/1, at 6 ET on CBS.

CBS Live Bracket.

Friday, March 24, 2023

MATCHUPMATCHUPTIMETVLOCATION
5~ San Diego State @ 1~ Alabama6:30 PMTBSKFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY
5~ Miami @ 1~ Houston7:15 PMCBST-Mobile Center, Kansas City, MO
15~ Princeton @ 6~ Creighton9:00 PMTBSKFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY
3~ Xavier @ 2~ Texas9:45 PMCBST-Mobile Center, Kansas City, MO

For someone who claimed they weren't watching any more basketball this season you've certainly put out a few opinions on an event you're not watching. :p

Without Bill Self, Kansas isn't the same club.
When you know everything about everything, you donā€™t have to watch. Itā€™s also apparent that you donā€™t have to have any sense - common or otherwise.

For someone who claimed they weren't watching any more basketball this season you've certainly put out a few opinions on an event you're not watching. :p

Without Bill Self, Kansas isn't the same club.
I keep track of scores and I have plenty of opinions to go around. I couldn't care less who wins. As long as it's not Tennesseee.

Self still isn't back?

I have plenty of opinions to go around.
You won't find an argument here.

I keep track of scores and I have plenty of opinions to go around. I couldn't care less who wins. As long as it's not Tennesseee.

Self still isn't back?
A good example of how the final score doesn't tell anyone much. It certainly doesn't say, "Kansas (without Self)" on the scoreboard, ya know?

There's the reason I chose to posit the question about confidence in Kansas.

You won't find an argument here.

A good example of how the final score doesn't tell anyone much. It certainly doesn't say, "Kansas (without Self)" on the scoreboard, ya know?

There's the reason I chose to posit the question about confidence in Kansas.
They seem to be better top to bottom, and better coached, so I feel good about it.

Back
Top Bottom