2012- This looks to be a SICK movie...

So are you getting hip with the lingo there Terry or do you not like the thought of the world ending in 2012? :lol:

I think we need a Alpha opinion on this. Oh, the movie looks pretty good too.

So are you getting hip with the lingo there Terry or do you not like the thought of the world ending in 2012? :lol:

I think we need a Alpha opinion on this. Oh, the movie looks pretty good too.

"hip with the lingo..." :rofl:

Let's put it this way Chris, re: the movie.

When I see John Cusack in a movie, chances are very, very high I'm going to see it.

I have a "thing" for Amanda Peet. I first noticed her back in the late 90's...Spin City and Seinfeld roles.

Put that together, and then add in the theater experience with the special effects...should be a decent movie to catch.

OF course, you have to weigh in the director or producer is the same one that did the Dennis Quaid movie a few years ago with the huge storm (snow)...can't think of the name. That was a matinee movie...'bout all I can say there.

OH. You wanted hip, right?

Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis have a flick coming out. It's a ballet movie, but there is sex scene between the two. So...might have to grab some "culture" that weekend.

Here is a script reviewer's take:

http://scriptshadow.blogspot.com/2009/08/black-swan.html

Can I just tell you why none of my review matters? Can I just tell you why my review is absolutely pointless?

Because in this movie, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis have sex.

Yeah. You read that right. And not just nice sweet innocent sex either. We're talking ecstasy-induced hungry aggressive angry sex. Yeah so...this movie is already on the must-see list of 2010.

I wasn't really looking forward to 2012 until this trailer came out:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW2qxFkcLM0[/ame]

BTW, that Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis movie has me excited.:shock:

"hip with the lingo..." :rofl:

Let's put it this way Chris, re: the movie.

When I see John Cusack in a movie, chances are very, very high I'm going to see it.

I have a "thing" for Amanda Peet. I first noticed her back in the late 90's...Spin City and Seinfeld roles.

Put that together, and then add in the theater experience with the special effects...should be a decent movie to catch.

OF course, you have to weigh in the director or producer is the same one that did the Dennis Quaid movie a few years ago with the huge storm (snow)...can't think of the name. That was a matinee movie...'bout all I can say there.

Haha I was playin. Yeah the movie looks entertaining that's for sure. I'm not so sure of John Cusack in an action type film but he is a pretty good actor. Definitely going to be a good movie in theaters. Yeah Amanda Peet is hot but she was crazy in that movie Saving Silverman. :lol:

Yeah I think you're talking about Day After Tomorrow, that's a great movie. That certainly helps this move in my mind, special effects were amazing in that movie.

OH. You wanted hip, right?

Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis have a flick coming out. It's a ballet movie, but there is sex scene between the two. So...might have to grab some "culture" that weekend.

Here is a script reviewer's take:

http://scriptshadow.blogspot.com/2009/08/black-swan.html

Can I just tell you why none of my review matters? Can I just tell you why my review is absolutely pointless?

Because in this movie, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis have sex.

Yeah. You read that right. And not just nice sweet innocent sex either. We're talking ecstasy-induced hungry aggressive angry sex. Yeah so...this movie is already on the must-see list of 2010.

Holy hell that sounds amazing, gonna have to mention this to my budies. Preciate that one. :td:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom