| FTBL 105 man roster (link) is minus Johnthan Lowe

Dang you'll are fast. I posted that 5 minutes ago and then saw he was on there as BJ Scott at number 1 and came back here to correct myself and you'll already got me. Lets forget I ever said it :)

mckinjc said:
Dang you'll are fast. I posted that 5 minutes ago and then saw he was on there as BJ Scott at number 1 and came back here to correct myself and you'll already got me. Lets forget I ever said it :)

We have to be fast. We can't have rumors starting about BJ not being with the team! :D :wink:

I have heard that the reason Jonathan Lowe (who is a non scholarship player) is not on the 105 man roster is that he wasn't on campus this summer as he had a job, and was doing off season work outs with a personal trainer hired by his dad, Eddie Lowe. The story is that there was a missed communication somewhere about the reporting date, so Jonathan did not report when the others did, and as a consequence is not on the 105 man roster. He plans to enroll in school for the fall semester and will report to the team when school starts, which is the earliest date anyone can report who is not on the 105 man report.

Bama1966 said:
http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2008/08/jonathan_lowe_still_hopes_to_b.html

Wow, miscommunication? When he reports with the walk-ons he deserves to be re-instated to the 105 man roster.

Back
Top Bottom