| FTBL 10 toughest college football jobs

Number1TideFan19 said:
4.5 mil. Vandy is tough place to coach? You get smart kids,not football players...Except for a few

Add Georgia Tech to that list. They have greater entrance requirements, no longer in the SEC and have to recruit against UGA. Nevertheless, they still have more NC than UGA with a smaller fan base.

elbatider said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
4.5 mil. Vandy is tough place to coach? You get smart kids,not football players...Except for a few

Add Georgia Tech to that list. They have greater entrance requirements, no longer in the SEC and have to recruit against UGA. Nevertheless, they still have more NC than UGA with a smaller fan base.

What cracks more than anything is that Georgia Tech has more SEC championships than Auburn, and they have been out of the SEC for almost 50 years!

Sure Bama's on there. heck, I started to believe the talk after Shula was fired, " No good coach will take the job, there's too much pressure at Bama", when West Va's coach RR turned us down , and Saban said what he said, (best lie I've ever heard by the way) I really thought that. Shame on me..... Look at Bama now. Lsu was a peon when Saban took over. Imagine what he can do here. am I drinking the kool aid? Yep. Bama is tough to coach at because we expect to contend for SEC, and national championships on a consistant basis. Not just to be content to beat our in state rivals.

The toughest job is Auburn. Besides the reasons the author gave, you have the fact that Nick Saban will own your butt recruiting the state. Add to that the delusional fans that want to fire you even when you are riding a six game winning streak over Bama. And they have the nerve to scoff at Bama for wanting to run off Curry and Shula for not beating Auburn in 3 and 4 attempts, repsectively. Some are ready to fire Tuberville just on the anticipation of the beatdown they are about to get...after 6 wins in a row.

rtauburnsucks said:
elbatider said:
Number1TideFan19 said:

What cracks more than anything is that Georgia Tech has more SEC championships than Auburn, and they have been out of the SEC for almost 50 years!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

South Florida

The Bulls don't have their own stadium and the facilities do not match most Top 25 programs. They still play second-fiddle to the team up the road in Gainesville, yet expectations are getting higher because of the success Jim Leavitt has had. Think of it this way: If Leavitt were to leave, would USF be able to land a big name? Doubtful.

:? But it sure doesn't hurt to be able to take have lesser admission standards and be able to take partial qualifiers...

USF doesnt have their own stadium. That puzzles me University of South Alabama dosent have one yet but they are building one anyone here know where USA is building their stadium I know the first few years they will be playing At Ladd-Pebbles Stadium until thiers is complete. Ladd Stadium is where the Senior bowl is held for those of you who didnt know. USA home games through 2010 will be free for people in south Alabama.

Back
Top Bottom