| FTBL 10 intangables that will affect '08

G

sorry i cant get the link to work, maybe someone else can, but its on collegefootballnews.com

i really think what they are saying is true... if jpw plays strong, the west could be painted crimson. :D

Intangible Factor No. 3: John Parker Wilson's Intestinal Fortitude

Alabama's up-and-down quarterback alternates between deer-in-the-headlights shakiness and strong, commanding excellence. If this Jekyll-and-Hyde signal caller can mature in 2008, the SEC West could be painted Crimson.

The same thing could have been said of last year. It could be argued that if UT JPW showed up against FSU,GA, LSU, MSU, and AU that Alabama could have won all of those.

shipley00 said:

Alabama's up-and-down quarterback alternates between deer-in-the-headlights shakiness and strong, commanding excellence. If this Jekyll-and-Hyde signal caller can mature in 2008, the SEC West could be painted Crimson.

The same thing could have been said of last year. It could be argued that if UT JPW showed up against FSU,GA, LSU, MSU, and AU that Alabama could have won all of those.

So were we destined to lose to ULM because that wasn't on your list?

crimsontradition14 said:
shipley00 said:

So were we destined to lose to ULM because that wasn't on your list?

I think so, nothing went our way during that game :lol:

I think consistency in the play of the offensive line will not only improve our now-fortified running game and open up our on-again, off-again passing attack. Here's to receivers that can catch a football.

I truly believe that we are sooo close on offense that a few minor adjustments can change everything.

All due respect to Major, but it takes years of experience to be prepared to do the fine tuning that's required to get this offense over the hump.

Back
Top Bottom