| BSB/SB šŸ„ŽSEC Softball Tournament: #20 Alabama vs. #12 LSU - Wednesday 10 am (SEC Network)

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
Bama is the early 8/9 game on Wednesday morning (in auburn)... maybe they can catch LSU sleeping. LSU, like Bama, has had a bit of a disappointing season themselves... but, also like the Tide, their RPI is sporty at #3. They lost their last 4 SEC series coming into this week (they did take 2 of 3 from Liberty over the weekend). We all know of Bama's struggles, no sense in rehashing them. I just hope now that the page has tuned to postseason play, they can maybe find themselves a bit. If Bama can get by LSU tomorrow, their prize is getting to play Tennessee on Thursday... but that would be a good problem to deal with considering the way this season has played out so far...

brackish3.0.jpg

Unbelievable. Walks in 2 runs. KB really struggling. Most of her pitches too low or in the dirt. The so called pitching coach comes out and talks with her while Murphy sits on his ass. At least look like you care whatā€™s going on.

I really just want to see a smoked foul ball find a hole in the netting and hit that LSU superfan peacock right in his dome.
That's Deangelo Sanchez. He is actually a really good dude but he gets annoying behind the plate for sure. He loves LSU softball but he also is a big supporter of softball in general. I've met him at travel tournaments a few times.

That's Deangelo Sanchez. He is actually a really good dude but he gets annoying behind the plate for sure. He loves LSU softball but he also is a big supporter of softball in general. I've met him at travel tournaments a few times.

I've heard he's a nice guy, but he's so damn irritating. Has been for years. Like Marlins Man on PCP. If he'd just sit still, he'd be easier to take. I do find most superman(s) of any team to be pretty annoying and obnoxious though.

Back
Top Bottom