| RECRUIT Alabama commit (ATH) Jaylen Mbakwe updates thread

We were there. He played well because sadly...The CCHS OL dominated the THS DL. Other side of the ball, too. To his credit, he was bottled up a couple of times and wiggled his way through for huge yardage.

Thompson doesn't look near as strong this year as they have been, but I get small sample sizes on them, so that may not be a fair assessment. But in the area.... Hoover... man. I bet they will be making a HC change. Good (to me) to see VHS with some life again though. I feel kinda bad for my local school, Tuscaloosa County High... they are basically relegated to being the Mississippi State of the area.

Thompson doesn't look near as strong this year as they have been, but I get small sample sizes on them, so that may not be a fair assessment. But in the area.... Hoover... man. I bet they will be making a HC change. Good (to me) to see VHS with some life again though. I feel kinda bad for my local school, Tuscaloosa County High... they are basically relegated to being the Mississippi State of the area.

Yeah, I think so, too.

Man, that was a rough sequence for #10 for Saraland. Fits the play correctly, but his guy gets blown up, runs into him, then has to deal with a lineman working up to him. Didn't do a great job of using his hands to shed him off, but still had the opportunity to make the tackle.... then whiffs. Lineman kinda chipped him at the end their, but he's gotta make that tackle. Again, rough.

Back
Top Bottom