| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️

I'd like to know the price point. Casey can speak more to this...but this guy has to have sunk a dime into his equipment to be able to embroider with that detail. I wouldn't be surprised to see $50

I don't see him being able to embroider these on hats. Too much detail in a limited space. Most of my logos are max 2.5"x2.5" and on trucker hats it can get maybe 2.75" high and 3.75" wide. They will most likely print these on a patch if I had a guess. #1 may be possible with the right machine to embroider.

We have a steady stream of offers going out each week. Nothing immediately imminent on committing. I'd guess our first crack at a possible commit is when we get some visits here over the next month or so. Also, we have portal stuff happening after spring that will shake things around a bit.

Ah 2025 recruiting is going to be so interesting. I'm gonna love the look on people's faces when Bama wraps it's class up, especially all those that think we're not even going to recruit in the top 10 this year.

In all seriousness, without knowing that the next portal will bring, speculating on offers now is premature.
I've mentioned this a few times, but I don't see how the current state of affairs helps recruiting services or anyone offering exclusive, paid content. Why would anyone follow closely, much less pay to follow, recruiting news knowing that there's nothing that requires them to stay? The whole point of celebrating commitments and mourning recruiting misses is the whole commitment part of the process. If there's no commitment to decisions, decisions are less consequential. Just wake us up in August when the season kicks off with whatever roster we have at that time. There's no reason to follow the off-season anymore without commitment. And this goes for coaches too!

Back
Top Bottom