| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️

This one is interesting, from the Bama side and from George's side I know that Bama is pushing very hard for him. DeBoer's offense excites him and with Sayin leaving he could definitely be the future of this team. I know UT still has the top spot but keep an eye on this one, it could get interesting.

He needs some large bowls of red beans and rice

I saw where the 2025 QB from Saraland came to T-Town last night for a visit. No way Kalen would try to use Lacey to assist with the recruitment of Williams. Aight?

Can we still say Aight in here?
Apparently Ryan Williams recruited Lacey to come for a unofficial visit. DeBoer has already expressed interest in him, I think Williams wants his teammate to come play with him also.

Another 5-star this time an edge rusher. We're starting to see them evaluate and offer guys for 2025. Probably still working through Saban's recruiting board but getting there. I believe they've re-offered a ton of guys we aren't hearing about also.

Jevonte Western - 5 star edge from DMV area. He also posted a few Rolltidewillie video's.

Not going to post all these but just a bit of information for those not following social media posts right now. Coach DeBoer and Wommack are currently blazing trails all over the SE re-offering people and meeting with 2025 and 2026 top targets for Bama and of course meeting faculty and coaches.

They've made stops in AL, Georgia, and TN so far from what I've heard. I believe Morgan and Linguist are still on the west coast making their offers and pitches out there. I expect we'll be seeing recruiting heating up all around the nation from us over the rest of this week.

Not going to post all these but just a bit of information for those not following social media posts right now. Coach DeBoer and Wommack are currently blazing trails all over the SE re-offering people and meeting with 2025 and 2026 top targets for Bama and of course meeting faculty and coaches.

They've made stops in AL, Georgia, and TN so far from what I've heard. I believe Morgan and Linguist are still on the west coast making their offers and pitches out there. I expect we'll be seeing recruiting heating up all around the nation from us over the rest of this week.

Love the work they've been putting in these last few days. Saw where Deboer and Womack have been making rounds around the state today. Visited Micah Dubose, and Anthony Jones. Wommack apparently has an already established relationship with Jones, since he was in Mobile for 3 years, I think that gives us a great edge with him.

A few things to note from this week and next about 2025 recruiting. I'm going to stop posting all the offers because there's been a ton each and every day.

A few pieces of Intel:

Juju Lewis - seems to be high on the staff, set to take an official to Bama and many think he will likely flip to Bama if they don't decide KJ Lacey is their guy.

KJ Lacey - high on Bama also, friends with RW and Mbakwe, could definitely be a lock now that DeBoer's offense is in T-town, we shall see how the recruiting plays out.

Jamie Ffrench - Big target, DeBoer and staff have a scheduled visit for him sometime next week, unsure the date. Wouldn't be surprised to see him take another OV to see us.

Also, there was a live chat with a bunch of Bama guys in it and Ffrench and Juju joined up and chatted for a bit. Ffrench posting elephant emojiis and such. Not sure this means much since I'm pretty sure they were chatting about RW commitment so may have just been them hyping up their friend but I think like RW, Ffrench will probably re-commit at some point.

A few things to note from this week and next about 2025 recruiting. I'm going to stop posting all the offers because there's been a ton each and every day.

A few pieces of Intel:

Juju Lewis - seems to be high on the staff, set to take an official to Bama and many think he will likely flip to Bama if they don't decide KJ Lacey is their guy.

KJ Lacey - high on Bama also, friends with RW and Mbakwe, could definitely be a lock now that DeBoer's offense is in T-town, we shall see how the recruiting plays out.

Jamie Ffrench - Big target, DeBoer and staff have a scheduled visit for him sometime next week, unsure the date. Wouldn't be surprised to see him take another OV to see us.

Also, there was a live chat with a bunch of Bama guys in it and Ffrench and Juju joined up and chatted for a bit. Ffrench posting elephant emojiis and such. Not sure this means much since I'm pretty sure they were chatting about RW commitment so may have just been them hyping up their friend but I think like RW, Ffrench will probably re-commit at some point.

Juju posted about Ryan Williams' commitment the night it happened.

Junior Day is this weekend and so far here's a list of juniors or lower classmen visiting the Tide this weekend.

Anthony Rogers, Top 100 RB from IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla.
Jordan Young, No. 1 ATH from Monroe HS in N.C.
Dijon Lee, No. 4 CB from Mission Viejo HS in Calif.
Marcus Harris, Top 100 WR from Mater Dei HS in Santa Ana, Calif.
Daylyn Upshaw, 2025 WR out of Central High School in Alabama
Jadon Perlotte, No. 4 LB from Buford HS in Georgia
CJ Wiley, On300 WR from Milton HS in Georgia
Myles Johnson, four-star LB from T.R. Miller in Brewton, Ala. (Alabama commit)
Abduall Sanders, three-star LB from Mater Dei HS in Santa Ana, Calif.
Mal Waldrep, three-star OL from Central HS in Phenix City, Ala.
Edward Coleman, NR wide receiver from Calvary Day in Savannah, Ga.
Jarquez Carter, NR defensive lineman from Newberry HS in Fla. (Previously offered by Coach DeBoer at Washington)

Some of these guys are definitely west coast guys. I can see a bit of a pattern with this and recent offers. We've been reaching literally across the US for good players. This staff is made to spread out and be able to go into anyone's back yard and take talented players.

I know recently from Twitter posts and IG Wommack and possibly Linguist are going across Texas right now recruiting the Houston area currently and moving around. The list this year is a little rougher than most because we essentially canceled the January 20th original date and moved it. Some kids couldn't make it anymore and some weren't sure about the coaching change so they want to take officials or unofficials instead. Essentially this list got put together in less than 3 weeks and there will likely be 1 or 2 more names before the week ends to add to it. Things are looking bright so far.

Need a great recruiting staff to take some of the workload off of the coaching staff..
Morgan's role is one of the areas I was talking about when I mentioned a huge shift in the program.

It's not a "recruiting staff," per se. His role is almost downsizing. It's basically the job of Director of Player Personnel, mixed with Recruiting Coordinator.

I find it ironic...we've talked about how the program need a GM type position for years (along with the conversations about CFB needing a commish.) Not an AD, but a GM. That's what he's doing in its infantile stages.

What's also ironic? Freeze created the same position at Auburn about two weeks after the new staff was hired.

CKD is running through meeting with some top targets this week.

Wommack is in Texas still seeing offers coming in all over the state from there.

Today there are offers coming in from Coach Shepard in Florida, looks like he's currently working his way around Florida in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom