| RECRUIT 4⭐ LB Abduall Sanders Jr. (Mater Dei HS) commits to Alabama...

By growing pains I’m talking about maybe done terminology issues that could crop up early that they work through… this is the best staff at BAMA in several years for sure, and the talent level is still very, very high!!!
These next few days of camp are HUGE. I don't envy the players.

Saturday they'll see some of it come together. They been installing plays: not installing drives. I'm looking for the news coming out Sunday...

These next few days of camp are HUGE. I don't envy the players.

Saturday they'll see some of it come together. They been installing plays: not installing drives. I'm looking for the news coming out Sunday...
I expect few players to start separating themselves a little bit by then. After Saturday, it'll be more of a consistent efforts that they are looking out of players. Whatever happens this spring, it won't end and will contiue out the summer and in fall.

I thought the game set up like Notre Dame in '12. I still do.
I sure wish it had, I still think we should have handled them. One thing that I didn’t see was the attitude we were hearing about in the practices leading up to the game. It didn’t show up in Pasadena. There had to be something going on that caused that and us to look so sloppy, though I have no idea what.

Back
Top Bottom