| RECRUIT šŸˆ 2024 Transfer Portal Thread - April 16th thru April 30th (DB Kam Howard commits to Bama.)

Alabama is expected to add a commitment from Michigan State transfer Geno VanDeMark. A 6-5 320 interior OL. Alabama OL coach Chris Kapilovic recruited him to MSU. So there was a prior relationship here..

We already got the DB from Wake Forest?

<- DaShawn Jones

Penn State transfer DB King Mack expected to visit Alabama this weekend​

He's likely will commit to Alabama. Staff is high on him.

Unfortunately, I'm now hearing the Wake Forest DB may no longer be on the table. He signed his paperwork over the weekend and supposedly it was a formality and they were waiting for him to announce before saying anything.

However, apparently this AM he tweeted that his recruitment is still open. So, Bama and staff are not sure what the heck is going on there. Maybe he got an offer elsewhere for more and wants Bama to match it or beat it. I don't know but that saga may be one to watch.

King Mack is also projected Bama's way, staff is high and hearing that it's pretty much wrapped up barring anything crazy happening from elsewhere like a big NIL offer or whatever.

Both of these guys are crystal balled to Bama by quite a few guys already also, and some of them are usually 90% or more accurate on their predictions so will be interesting.

Unfortunately, I'm now hearing the Wake Forest DB may no longer be on the table. He signed his paperwork over the weekend and supposedly it was a formality and they were waiting for him to announce before saying anything.

However, apparently this AM he tweeted that his recruitment is still open. So, Bama and staff are not sure what the heck is going on there. Maybe he got an offer elsewhere for more and wants Bama to match it or beat it. I don't know but that saga may be one to watch.

King Mack is also projected Bama's way, staff is high and hearing that it's pretty much wrapped up barring anything crazy happening from elsewhere like a big NIL offer or whatever.

Both of these guys are crystal balled to Bama by quite a few guys already also, and some of them are usually 90% or more accurate on their predictions so will be interesting.
I haven't heard anything on him. Today is Wednesday, surely we would've heard something by now. That's a weird thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom