| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Zoo the TV show on CBS

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Has any of you been watching this show. This is the second season and what I have read going to be a third one next year. James Patterson's is one of the writer. I have really enjoy watching this show.

Zoo Picked Up for Season 3

Zoo -- quite possibly the looniest show on television -- will be back for another season of bee swarms and rhino charges, CBS Entertainment president Glenn Geller announced during the network's Television Critics Association summer tour Wednesday.

The third season of the action series based on James Patterson's novel will air in summer 2017. The currently-airing second season is the second-most-watched scripted broadcast series this summer.

Catch up on all the latest news from TCA

CBS also announced Wednesday that Big Brother is being renewed for two more seasons.

160810-news-zoo-hp-lg.jpg
James Wolk, Nonso Anozie and Joanne Kelly, Zoo

Zoo'stwo-hour Season 2 finale airs Sept. 6 at 9/8c on CBS. Season 2 will be available on Netflix starting Sept. 14, if you feel the need to get caught up or just want to see what happens when Noah's Ark goes wrong.

(Full disclosure: TVGuide.com is o

I hadn't really heard of the show til now. I see they have Joanne Kelly. I had been wondering what happened to her after Warehouse 13 ended. I'll have to try to watch it soon to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom