Your favorite Asian restaurants?

BamaCore

Verified Member
I figured I'd keep these food related topics alive. :lol: So what's everyone's favorite asian restaurants? While I love my P.F. Chang's and everything, I don't like spending an arm and a leg just for some Chinese. To me, nothing beats Rice Box up in Florence. I was hoping to find a place in Birmingham that was really good but so far I haven't found anything spectacular. So how about you guys?

What is cool is on the front of the forum where the tag for this thread appears, it just says. What is your favorite Asian........:lol::lol:

Tia Carrere.......while actually Hawaiian.......to an ol redneck boy like me, we'll let it slide and say she is my favorite Asian.

tia-carrere-02.jpg

Mr. Chen's in Tuscaloosa for traditional Chinese food (and there is one in Hoover I think). Kobe is fine for a Japanese steakhouse, as is Hokkaido... There used to be a place, and I assume it's still there, in Columbus, GA called Mongolain BBQ that had awesome egg rolls. 9 times out of 10, you can tell how good a place is on the quality of their egg rolls... and I love a good authentic egg roll.

Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread.

Chinaman food is about the same most places I have been around B'ham. Probably the best hot and sour soup is at a little dive called Bamboo Garden in Alabaster.

Back
Top Bottom