| FTBL You think Cody is big?

TerryP

Staff
Very interesting article up on BOL about him today talking about his personality being quiet, but dominant on the football field.

Hey, we all knew 6'5" is tall and all knew close to 400 pounds makes him huge...but get this.

One of his teammates made the comment that he was studying with Mt. Cody (their phrase, not mine) and he asked TC to hand him his laptop. TC reached over and palmed it. Palmed it! As in, palming a basketball but he picked it up with one hand with his fingers holding onto the sides (as in width) of the laptop.

I'm looking at my laptop right now and whether you look at it "vertically" or "horizontally" that's one hell of a big hand!!

He'll end up going against our C and G's in practice...but how fun it would be to see drills with Andre vs Cody.

He's still has some work to do, according to the article, in the classroom...but feels comfortable he'll make it and be here soon.

Another funny thing mentioned is his affinity for sleeping on cartoon character bed sheets.

Does he have a blue Ox named Babe as well?

Hey, that Cody vs. Smith scenario sounds great. Short of adding Sumo diapers, who wouldn't want to watch that?

And this is good for Andre as well. This will be something new that will help him get ready for the Pros.

LBS said:
Does he have a blue Ox named Babe as well?

Hey, that Cody vs. Smith scenario sounds great. Short of adding Sumo diapers, who wouldn't want to watch that?

And this is good for Andre as well. This will be something new that will help him get ready for the Pros.

I think he IS the OX. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom