| GOLF You be the judge. FUFO? "A Couple Dudes Started Crap With The Wrong Guys On The Golf..."

FvPOW_eXgAEXhR5

That one dude clocked two guys. I want to be on his side in the fight lol

This brings out the first of two old old memories. Had Jerry Clower making a personal appearance for me at a new J C Penney store in Meridian in late 60's-early 70's. Store was laid out in 3 sections with aisles leading from the two front doors. When the doors opened, Jerry and I were walking up one aisle when we happened to see a big guy about 7' tall walking up the other aisle. Clower yells across the store, "If a fight breaks out, I'm on his side!"

The other old memory was from several years later in a Holiday Inn lounge. Couple of guys at the bar were getting into a heated argument when one says, "you're fucking with the wrong one, Jack!" End of argument because the other guy probably realized he was fucking with the wrong one.

This brings out the first of two old old memories.
Before being sold to a housing development group I used to play a course called Kings Grant weekly. Their clubhouse, two stories with a second story deck, was about 15 yards from the 10th tee box.

We were playing on afternoon while a reception was happening in the ball room of the clubhouse (second floor.) Just as a friend was in his back swing one of the people yelled at him from the balcony. Yeah, he was pissed, but shrugged it off. ("We'll just call it a mulligan, ignore 'em.)

On his second tee shot some idiot yelled again. Jason was a good 20 yards closer to the club house than we were (cart path) and before we could get out of the cart(s) he was at the door, going upstairs.

No one ever 'fessed up. I did see some guys, quite a few, who were scared shitless. No one got punched but we were more worried about someone taking a trip off of the balcony.

Get this to go along with that story.

Within this past week there was another fight on a Florida golf course over slow play.
Two days ago there was another fight with a guy getting beaten with a club ... all about a man and his wife walking the cart path.

I don't understand losing your mind like this video shows. So many of these apes thinking they are pro golfers, spend all this money on clubs, outfits, and pro mentality only to go out and shoot a 95 on their best day. Then they get pissed if someone interrupts their swing or does anything simple to piss them off because they want to think they are putting on 18 at Augusta for the green jacket. I have a terrible temper, but I also don't let trivial bullshit get me in trouble. Mess with my wife or kids and we have a serious problem, but other than that I'd rather have a good time and be competitive than a stiff and think I'm being competitive. Golf and fishing are supposed to be relaxing activities for folks like us, and then you have guys like this trading blows with likely lawsuits behind them. To the point of your first story though, I fully agree with your buddy making a quick trip to confront after multiple heckles of some drunk ass thinking he's being unique and comical. Let his dumbass have it.

Back
Top Bottom