WTB: kids' jerseys

RollTideWendielu

Verified Member
We need a classifieds section!!! I know there's the ticket swap, but we need one for other for sale/wanted postings.

Anyway - my kids need jerseys. It's amazing how they keep growing! ha ha. Allie is 2 but I'd like to find her a 3T or 4T jersey. Would be looking for an 8-10 youth for Walker.

If you have anything, would you let me know? Nothing too expensive or fabulous, because they will be running around playing in them. Don't have to be perfect, either, just pretty good.

THANKS!

I agree I have a pink #14 Bama jersey that my daughter had (hardly wore) that she has outgrown.

Also, I have a really small crimson one that was my sons first jersey. I'll check the sizes on both tonight.

i am sure we could make a section for other items, there use to be a mod that would do classifieds but it is gone right now. I will see what I can come up with if any are interested

ok i added one so everyone better use it, its just a forum so it should be easy to use. Tell all your friends to come by and help make this thing work, i am sure we can get rid of some of the things you have laying around the house and not have to pay ebay for posting

Cool. Obviously those of us out of town will be anticipating shipping, but yeah - eBay charges are ridiculous!

I've got a couple of Allie's t-shirts and pants from last year, too, if anyone has an 18-month old-ish baby.

Back
Top Bottom