| FTBL WOO HOO, I'm going to Atlanta

G

I got an email from UA today that said I could order a single to the game. Called the ticket office and I should have mine by tomorrow or Wednesday. They will overnight it to me tonight. My prayers have been answered. cool8)

ROLL TIDE

I have 220 pts. This is the email I received in a Tide-mail:

"This is your opportunity to purchase SEC Championship single tickets. You are being offered these tickets because your Tide Totals Points fall in the next category of Tide Pride. These are single tickets, not pairs . The ticket office will try to get the tickets as close as possible but they will not be seated together. Tickets are limited and based on availability.

If you would like to purchase these tickets, please use this link and enter your customer number or email address and your password to login to your account. After logging in, click on "Buy Tickets" on the left. Then click on "2008 Post-Season Tickets" to begin purchasing. If you have never renewed or purchased tickets online, you must register your account first before you can login. Click on "Register Now" to begin.

You must login first before you will be able to purchase tickets.

There is a limit of 2 tickets per order and the deadline is Tuesday, December 2
at 5:00pm CST

***Mezzanine Upgrade Available***
We may be able to upgrade your tickets to the Mezzanine Level to get seats together. These tickets will be $95 each. We will contact you if available.
If you have questions or problems with your account, please contact the ticket office by email at ticketoffice@ia.ua.edu."

Back
Top Bottom