| FTBL Week 1 Gameday Table

Usually do a lot of snacks for the first weekend. Charcuterie board, chips, salsa, guacamole, cheese dip, vegetable sticks with hummus and ranch, etc. Get done early and browse all day.

Publix has these wings on sale this week… best wings you can get from a grocery store IMO. Fresh, pre cut, not too small, etc. Smoke ‘em and then flash fry to finish off before saucing… so many options, all delicious. Will be doing some on Monday with a couple of slabs more than likely.

IMG_1488.jpeg

We dont have a publix. May stop in northport n take a few packs home

You may have to ask for some... these 2 Publix stores in Northport do a poor job of keeping the meat dept stocked (however if you need a meatless burger, they have enough to feed a hirsute army)... though the one on 82 is MUCH better than the one closer to me. FWIW, they also have the BWW wing sauces buy-1-get-1 if you're into that.

I’ll be going to Baumhowers, so I’ll figure out something there.
We usually try to hit it for lunch when these games are later, but not this time. One of my dad’s old buddies is going to give the little ones a tour of the train switch yard in Muscle Shoals, where they worked, at 11am, so we won’t have enough time for Bob’s. Enjoy those wings!

Back
Top Bottom