| FTBL Warnings to those coming this way!

RollTideinGA

Proud Bama Grad
Whatch your speed (especially with those Bama flags) :wink:

Also if you see gas, you better get it because the supply here is short. There is a link on 11Alive.com for stations in the Atlanta area.

Football fans warned of speeding crackdown
By MIKE MORRIS
Football fans headed to Athens on Saturday and the rest of the football season be forwarned: State and local authorties on Friday are beginning a 90-day crackdown on speeders, drunk drivers and unbelted motorists in Barrow and Oconee counties.

The initiative, dubbed Operation Rolling Thunder, will bring together Georgia State Patrol troopers, Barrow and Oconee sheriff’s deputies and local police, and enforcement units from the Governor’s Ofice of Highway Safety, according to GOES spokesman Jim Shuler.

ROLL TIDE!

Also if you come up stone mountain hwy (78) be prepared for lots and lots and more lots of traffic. They are removing the reversible lanes and putting in a median. in fact avoid Snellville all together stick to 85/316

RollTideinGA said:
Whatch your speed (especially with those Bama flags) :wink:

Also if you see gas, you better get it because the supply here is short. There is a link on 11Alive.com for stations in the Atlanta area.

Football fans warned of speeding crackdown
By MIKE MORRIS
Football fans headed to Athens on Saturday and the rest of the football season be forwarned: State and local authorties on Friday are beginning a 90-day crackdown on speeders, drunk drivers and unbelted motorists in Barrow and Oconee counties.

The initiative, dubbed Operation Rolling Thunder, will bring together Georgia State Patrol troopers, Barrow and Oconee sheriff’s deputies and local police, and enforcement units from the Governor’s Ofice of Highway Safety, according to GOES spokesman Jim Shuler.

ROLL TIDE!

:D :D :D :D Im i the only one that thinks this is funny :D

ExiledTidefan said:
I can see a lot of cool T-Shirts and a nice Daniel Moore print of Operation ROLLing Thunder after we kick some UGA tail!!!!!

Thank you,
I was just making sure that i wasnt the only one that saw that !!! :D :lol: :lol:

Gas is crazy over here, particularly in Cobb and Gwinnett. I've had major difficulty finding gas, making two unsuccessful 30 minute trips yesterday for it. I had to siphon a bit out of my Mustang to drive at all. I ended up getting up at 4;15 this morning and calling the BP that had had it a day or two ago. They referred me to a QwikTrip in Marietta. I called them and they said they had plenty from a new shipment, no lines. I got there around 4:45 and took the last available pump. When I left there at 4:58 there was a significant line. They were out of fuel by 10am.

My dad filled up at 9 am this morning near Gwinnett Place Mall with no line. but everywhere I've been by today has a line.

I have come to the conclusion that this state is full of a bunch of absolute and total morons, with this price gouging, gas company conspiracy, crap that the media keeps spewing. Gas stations shouldn't be fined for charging what they want. THE MEDIA should be fined for creating a mass hysteria.

I mean there are idiots here that actually think shutting down schools and not running buses would help. UM HELLO!!! BUSES RUN ON DIESEL!! [/rant]

Back
Top Bottom