| FTBL TODAY'S!!! show Rodney Orr and Terry P

Very entertaining. :) First time to listen for me guys. It was good to put a voice with a name TP.

Couple of comments.... I'm glad you're not intimidated by Tony Franklin. Maybe it's all the Auburn hype I get at my household, but I'm a little nervous. Then again, that's pretty much par for me. :wink:

Alabama/Clemson game pro-Bama? Hmmmm, don't know about that. There are a LOT of Clemson fans here Terry. This is a huge game for them. I know it is for us too, but I just don't think we have the numbers that they do here in ATL. Heck, they already have their Georgia state tag while we sit and wait for ours.

Lastly what is an HHR???

BamaDelta said:
Very entertaining. :) First time to listen for me guys. It was good to put a voice with a name TP.

Couple of comments.... I'm glad you're not intimidated by Tony Franklin. Maybe it's all the Auburn hype I get at my household, but I'm a little nervous. Then again, that's pretty much par for me. :wink:

Alabama/Clemson game pro-Bama? Hmmmm, don't know about that. There are a LOT of Clemson fans here Terry. This is a huge game for them. I know it is for us too, but I just don't think we have the numbers that they do here in ATL. Heck, they already have their Georgia state tag while we sit and wait for ours.

Lastly what is an HHR???

Sandra, when we were off the air we got into a conversation about cars...it stemmed from a day from hell that Step had yesterday with his windshield wiper coming off. So, you guys are a bit late coming in to a "joke" running from last night.

Homies Honies Ride? Stevon and I agree that it was a "mans mini van." At least, it makes him feel better! :lol: I kid, I kid Stevon.

In all seriousness, picture a matchbox van on wheels... :wink:

I see no reason, as in NONE, to be apprehensive about facing a Tony Franklin offense. Now, if Kodi Burns was passing the ball decently it would make me pause. But, there was a reason they spent their scrimmages in passing schemes with no pass rush. It was about building confidence in Kodi and the WR corps.

Back
Top Bottom