| OT Thoughts on Roll 'Bama Roll?

It's another avenue for you to get your name out there as you get ready for school. I don't know for sure, but I STRONGLY suspect it gets a hell of a lot more traffic than TDA.

I really enjoy RollBamaRoll. There is one guy that writes that has killer analysis and breaks it down better than anyone I have ever seen. He adds film, gifs, pictures, and edits them with highlights, lines, arrows, everything he can to prove his observations. I can't remember his name, but a co-worker pointed me to him two seasons ago and I have really enjoyed his breakdowns in the Fall before a game.

Let us know the chances of recruits actually enrolling at UA. For too many times I have gotten exited over a recruit, and he didn't make the grades to clear. Also, you should challenge BJ Scott on the Rubik's Cube.

I really enjoy RollBamaRoll. There is one guy that writes that has killer analysis and breaks it down better than anyone I have ever seen. He adds film, gifs, pictures, and edits them with highlights, lines, arrows, everything he can to prove his observations. I can't remember his name, but a co-worker pointed me to him two seasons ago and I have really enjoyed his breakdowns in the Fall before a game.

That's one of the SBNation group, not a part of RBR (if we're talking about the same guy, Bill Connelly.)

@Bobby Kunz There's some real talent over there in a few places. Some sites...meh. Overall, like a few have mentioned, SBNation has good, fan content.

I've enjoyed reading the football study hall site I linked earlier. EDSBS has had some really great pieces over the years that's led to some national opportunities for him (Hall.)

BTW, I don't know if you know it or not, but one of the editors (Bill Elliot) who spends most of his time covering recruiting is a Bama (as well as UF) grad.

Maybe we are. Is his stuff posted on RollBamaRoll?
I don't often visit the site but do pay attention to things they link through Twitter--often breakdowns of different aspects of the Tide that's coming from the SB Nation writers / editors.

I've found the Fanpost section entertaining at times.

I'm late to respond but I like RBR. They have a couple of guys who I like and always read their stuff. The Fanposts are entertaining as mentioned and the Hoodoo thread pre gameday have some memorable stories. Best of luck @Bobby Kunz. I'll be watching for your articles.

Back
Top Bottom