| CURRENT EVENTS This is one of those articles that leaves me a little dumbfounded. "Memo to black men: Stop voting Republican'

politics notwithstanding....how about letting people vote the way they want to vote.

all this guy(?) is doing is trying to get others to vote HIS Way so HIS candidate will win. it's not about right or wrong, it's not about any issues, it's not even about republican or democrat...it's solely about voting his way so his candidate will win, regardless of party affiliation. also, it's a bit about race as he wants all black people to vote his way. and what i find funny is that black people make more things about race than white people.

yes, i vote republican when i vote. always have, always will. but i would NEVER tell anyone else how to vote or who to vote for. if anyone should ask who they should vote for, i'd tell them to look at each candidate, from either side, then form their own opinions about each one and then vote for whomever they feel is the better person for the job.

politics notwithstanding....how about letting people vote the way they want to vote.

all this guy(?) is doing is trying to get others to vote HIS Way so HIS candidate will win. it's not about right or wrong, it's not about any issues, it's not even about republican or democrat...it's solely about voting his way so his candidate will win, regardless of party affiliation. also, it's a bit about race as he wants all black people to vote his way. and what i find funny is that black people make more things about race than white people.

yes, i vote republican when i vote. always have, always will. but i would NEVER tell anyone else how to vote or who to vote for. if anyone should ask who they should vote for, i'd tell them to look at each candidate, from either side, then form their own opinions about each one and then vote for whomever they feel is the better person for the job.

I'm libertarian. Democrats are solely about class and racial politics. You have half of the country paying taxes and half being subsidized. Dems should research LBJ and his views as he defined the party with his welfare state.

Back
Top Bottom