| FTBL "They are who they are."(RE: Bama) CBSSports Video

Spencer Tillman said:

"...it makes me think that the coaches aren't on the same page when it comes to personnel."

That comment based on them having the ball late in their last game but not having Fannin on the field.

Which, makes me say:

Is this the first game you've watched this year Spencer? It's been more than evident they haven't been on the same page, in any area, this year.

All kidding aside, I think Tillman is one of the best in the business, and not because he agrees with me on this game. :D

I do see this game as having the chance to be a close one. I also see us pulling it out by a couple of touchdowns. Auburn's running game and their defense...both major keys in this ball game.

TerryP said:
Spencer Tillman said:

"...it makes me think that the coaches aren't on the same page when it comes to personnel."

That comment based on them having the ball late in their last game but not having Fannin on the field.

Which, makes me say:

Is this the first game you've watched this year Spencer? It's been more than evident they haven't been on the same page, in any area, this year.

All kidding aside, I think Tillman is one of the best in the business, and not because he agrees with me on this game. :D

I do see this game as having the chance to be a close one. I also see us pulling it out by a couple of touchdowns. Auburn's running game and their defense...both major keys in this ball game.

By the end of the game, barners may be fondly remembering the 2001 game. The more I think on it, the more I think it is going to be a 40 point margin. It may be 7-0 after the first...21-0 at the half...35-0 after 3...how ugly it gets in the 4th depends on a number of things. We could hang half a hundred on them.

ghice said:
BamaHeat said:
The biggest question I have about this game is, how many points will our defense score? I'm hoping the D has a great game.

You better extend the meat poll BamaHeat :D

If all goes as we hope, the SECCG flag will rest on the logo...couldn't think of a better place for it to be.

TerryP said:

Terry, I feel the same way about Tillman. He handles his job very professionally and avoids letting his former college ties sway projections or analyses. That's more than I can say for some college football talking heads.

And yes, it would be fitting for the SECCG flag to rest on the logo. Then we would need to find a place for the NC banner. :D

But first things first . . . RTR!

Back
Top Bottom