| FTBL The NCAA has finally delivered its full Notice of Allegations against Michigan

The NCAA does not have subpoena power…Based on a preponderance of evidence, they can go ahead and strip Michigan of the title…They can blame it all on Stalions…If Stalions sues them, he will have to testify and risk perjury charges…

I don't know that the NCAA has any authority anymore, UT kinda shut the door on that when they blatantly used NIL to recruit players from highschool then nothing came of it because the lawmakers shut that down and gave 0 power to the NCAA. I see a very similar case happening here, that the NCAA has 0 authority over these colleges/organizations and that this will be squashed in a legal battle. Once that happens...look out people, you think cheating is the worst of it? This is going to get much more out of hand before it gets fixed.

I don't know that the NCAA has any authority anymore, UT kinda shut the door on that when they blatantly used NIL to recruit players from highschool then nothing came of it because the lawmakers shut that down and gave 0 power to the NCAA. I see a very similar case happening here, that the NCAA has 0 authority over these colleges/organizations and that this will be squashed in a legal battle. Once that happens...look out people, you think cheating is the worst of it? This is going to get much more out of hand before it gets fixed.
Can the NCAA clearinghouse refuse to sanction these schools or yank their accreditation?… one day they will show a trump card if they have it.

Can the NCAA clearinghouse refuse to sanction these schools or yank their accreditation?… one day they will show a trump card if they have it.
Everything is a legal battle at this point, don't know what trumps they have at this point. I would've thought they'd have used it against UT already if they had anything other than attempting to sanction them at this point. Pretty sure what you're thinking of is handled through the US Department of Education, so the NCAA doesn't really hold anything like that in their pocket.

Back
Top Bottom