| NEWS "The NCAA has a 'Hot Girl' problem"

A bit of a different look at the NIL with women's sports.

The Stanford coach is a trip...fought 40 years for women to have equal opportunities in sports, here comes the NIL, and she's upset. The majority of the NIL money in women's sports goes to looks before athleticism.

I mean, damn. SMH. Name. IMAGE. Likeness.

Lo and behold, blonde females lead the way. I'll be damned.

The Stanford coach is a trip...fought 40 years for women to have equal opportunities in sports, here comes the NIL, and she's upset. The majority of the NIL money in women's sports goes to looks before athleticism.

Did they leave the basketball team...

black-guy-shaking-head-whatever.gif
I would be quickly on the bench… due to 5 straight hard fouls..😉

Those two ain't much to look at in my eyes. I know a lot of people disagree, but they are bland. The gymnast from LSU is a different story, but these two or full of themselves and aren't no different than some run of the mill chick in English 101.

Those two ain't much to look at in my eyes. I know a lot of people disagree, but they are bland. The gymnast from LSU is a different story, but these two or full of themselves and aren't no different than some run of the mill chick in English 101.
Well...

Then there's the bank account. A bit different than some "run of a mill chick in ENG 101."

Well...

Then there's the bank account. A bit different than some "run of a mill chick in ENG 101."

I agree, but that ain't moving my needle. Older hounds are suckers for them, but they don't have anything you don't see around Charleston every single weekend. Too much money out there anymore for me to be moved by their bank accounts. Kardashians have money too, but no way would I be caught dead near one of them.

I agree, but that ain't moving my needle. Older hounds are suckers for them, but they don't have anything you don't see around Charleston every single weekend. Too much money out there anymore for me to be moved by their bank accounts. Kardashians have money too, but no way would I be caught dead near one of them.
Well, alive is the other option. ;) :p

Back
Top Bottom