| MBB/WBB The kid that hit the half court shot to win $200 from Full Moon BBQ last night? His family runs Dreamland.

Full Moon has been a good, loyal sponsor to UA sports so I'm not going to make a joke about this and knock them... I was going to, but I'm deciding to type these words instead and I'm now going to hit reply before I can't help myself.
I wish we had a Dreamland close to me! But Full Moon is close as it is in Opelika. It's one place that the wife doesn't have any problem picking what she wants. She really not a BBQ fan!

I wish we had a Dreamland close to me! But Full Moon is close as it is in Opelika. It's one place that the wife doesn't have any problem picking what she wants. She really not a BBQ fan!

I'd certainly choose Dreamland over Full Moon... Just never cared for the Full Moon in Tuscaloosa... Long time ago I lived a few miles from the Hoover location and I usually enjoyed it but I haven't eaten at that one in a good while. Sadly, my favorite thing on their menu is probably the stuffed potatoes... but their pork just isn't up my alley, and their sauce doesn't do much to help the situation.

Dreamland is a treat every year for football season....
Bama bbq in northport is better ribs...with a great sauce ( not as good as dreamlands though)

I think dreamland sauce is better on bbq chicken ( the chicken i grill) than the ribs..

But thats just personal taste

Have bama bbq ribs and dreamland ribs this weekend for football crowd...
Nobody will be disappointed

Roll Tide

Back
Top Bottom