| CURRENT EVENTS The implosion of the Titan

The Navy Submarine reported the implosion to the USCG in real time… One hour after the initial descent… that is why they lost communication with the black box immediately.. when the black box communication is severed, it means the sub is destroyed
I didn't realize they knew exactly what the anomaly was in real time. I thought it took a bit of research to come to the conclusion that it was the submersible. Have they said the depth of the submersible at the time of implosion?

I didn't realize they knew exactly what the anomaly was in real time. I thought it took a bit of research to come to the conclusion that it was the submersible. Have they said the depth of the submersible at the time of implosion?
The sub imploded at what ever the NEW hull crush depth was… that hull was made from carbon fiber. They have no idea the stresses it can handle after each dive mission… IT CHANGES.. without any warning it crushed and about 25 tons of water pressure filled all voids..

The Director of the titanic, James Cameron, claims, they all knew the submarine was immediately lost… I guess he was a part of the project as far as funding…

Last edited:
The sub imploded at what ever the NEW hull crush depth was… that hull was made from carbon fiber. They have no idea the stresses it can handle after each dive mission… IT CHANGES.. without any warning it crushed and about 25 tons of water pressure filled all voids..

The Director of the titanic, James Cameron, claims, they all knew the submarine was immediately lost… I guess he was a part of the project as far as funding…
Question: Could there have been any other malfunction that could have lead to the implosion, other than modified crush depth of the "tube" of carbon fiber?

Also, it's amazing how many folks are now coming out saying they took a look and said, "Nope. Too dangerous."

If they knew the crew was immediately lost, they wasted a lot of time and money on a search rescue when it should've been a recovery mission.

@24and7, did you say you have some experience with subs/Navy or similar? If so, I have a weird question, but I'm curious. At that type of pressure, would it "shrink," for lack of a better term, a human body, i.e. a 6 foot human would not still be 6 feet long?

Question: Could there have been any other malfunction that could have lead to the implosion, other than modified crush depth of the "tube" of carbon fiber?

Also, it's amazing how many folks are now coming out saying they took a look and said, "Nope. Too dangerous."
A micro-crack in the hull integrity was all it took.. the pressure at those depths is unbelievable.. it is almost like the weight of the Empire State building a top the craft…

What pisses me off is that the media and the Biden administration had knowledge and carried on the charade for four days… they did it because they needed a distraction!!..

The media ..never let a crisis go to waste!
The US Coast Guard… never let a training opportunity go to waste!
The Biden administration …never let a distraction go to waste!

It was all a RUSE!!

If they knew the crew was immediately lost, they wasted a lot of time and money on a search rescue when it should've been a recovery mission.

@24and7, did you say you have some experience with subs/Navy or similar? If so, I have a weird question, but I'm curious. At that type of pressure, would it "shrink," for lack of a better term, a human body, i.e. a 6 foot human would not still be 6 feet long?
I was Navy.. it simply could have been a crack or a hull dent/bend/imperfection unnoticed …the design is made to have pressure roll off of it.. no weight or pressure in one exacted spot …the inside air is mixed for proper breathing…a small crack or dent would get all the pressure in one point of the hull… the pressure would cause rupture … then decrompression of gas inside… then implosion… a bomb in reverse…Pressure will follow the path of most resistance and to find the least and destroy it..

plus the creator cut massive comers to save money.., so it is what it is…

Last edited:
I was Navy.. it simply could have been a crack or a hull dent/bend/imperfection unnoticed …the design is made to have pressure roll off of it.. no weight or pressure in one exacted spot …the inside air is mixed for proper breathing…a small crack or dent would get all the pressure in one point of the hull… the pressure would cause rupture … then decrompression of gas inside… then implosion… a bomb in reverse…Pressure will follow the path of most resistance and destroy it..

plus the creator cut massive comers to save money.., so it is what it is…
In your opinion, is carbon fiber a realistic material for submersible construction at that depth, assuming everything was done correctly?

The Navy Submarine reported the implosion to the USCG in real time… One hour after the initial descent… that is why they lost communication with the black box immediately.. when the black box communication is severed, it means the sub is destroyed
Two things I've heard/read here:

One, it wasn't a sub. It was SOSUS. And two, there was no black box.

Two things I've heard/read here:

One, it wasn't a sub. It was SOSUS. And two, there was no black box.
The “black box” is a coms box…when it fails it basically means the sub is lost… it means zero power… which almost means zero life support operational period… The people close to the situation new exactly what was going on… We we suckered into the FAKE NEWS… but I guess it was a Kumbaya moment for some...,sub is just another team for submarine or below water surface craft…

According to some whistleblowers, there were many instances of luck with that craft… it almost didn’t make it back several times… they rolled the dice for their last time..

The “black box” is a coms box…when it fails it basically means the sub is lost… it means zero power… which almost means zero life support operational period…
I get it, but there was no black box. (I'm reading European news this morning, so here something from the BBC.)

To answer the question of why this happened and what could have been done to prevent it, investigators will be gathering every piece of the debris they can find, according to Ryan Ramsey, former submarine captain in Britain's Royal Navy.
"There is no black box, so you are not going to be able to track the last movements of the vessel itself," he says, "But otherwise the process of investigation is not dissimilar to that of an airplane crash."
In particular they will be looking for the site of the rupture - which will be hard because the Titan's body is in small pieces, and harder still because it is being collected by remotely operated vehicles in the darkness of the deep sea.

I get it, but there was no black box. (I'm reading European news this morning, so here something from the BBC.)

To answer the question of why this happened and what could have been done to prevent it, investigators will be gathering every piece of the debris they can find, according to Ryan Ramsey, former submarine captain in Britain's Royal Navy.
"There is no black box, so you are not going to be able to track the last movements of the vessel itself," he says, "But otherwise the process of investigation is not dissimilar to that of an airplane crash."
In particular they will be looking for the site of the rupture - which will be hard because the Titan's body is in small pieces, and harder still because it is being collected by remotely operated vehicles in the darkness of the deep sea.

Yeah.. I stuck black box in to make it easier… all it would take is a pin hole somewhere in the hull..25 tons Of water pressure would force it open…all subs on earth are a gamble… just think how many people died pushing the limits..

Back
Top Bottom