The "Good Poop" Thread (rebooted)

Big Balls

Larry's nephew
When you have a good poop or even a mediocre one that's worth talking about, put it in this thread. (Please..no pictures). This is just as much, or more, about the experience as it is the product.

I just put one down that was very worthy of this thread. I couldn't imagine a better poop really. I think my eyes rolled back in my head during the exit. It was marble-like but in one piece. It was soft, but not so soft that it required much clean-up. In fact it was a very clean one. Pictures wouldn't do it justice.

After I night of too much drinking, I sometimes wake up and feel better than I expected. However, after the first poop, the hangover seems to kick in. Does this happen to anyone else?

Theories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After I night of too much drinking, I sometimes wake up and feel better than I expected. However, after the first poop, the hangover seems to kick in. Does this happen to anyone else?

Theories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was keeping the alcohol from leaving until the jailbreak.

I've got one building and slowly moving into the torpedo tube. Depressurization is happening and my chair pillow now reeks every time I rise and fall. It's smelling the whole office up. Thinking about saving it to share with the people I have to test with today. I have volunteered to shuttle them and I have child safety locks on the doors and windows. Bet I can make one of them toss their breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom