| BSB/SB šŸ„Ž The Crimson Classic: With a 10-2 win over Miami OH, Bama moves to 20-0

Throwing 70 mph consistently makes it easier especially if you hit it on the button. Last night It almost seemed as though both starters were being forced to throw straight down the middle with these umpires strike zones are frustrating to say the least. Last nights game both starting pitchers were hammering the corners and Hardly ever get the call or at least not consistently . But the umps (both games) would call a strike well out of the zone , batters didnā€™t know what to swing at.

Montana He has given up 3 HRs this weekend. 2 2run shots and a solo so far today .
The HR by Spaid in the last game was a great pitch, and placement. She (Spaid) just did a great job going down and getting it. That young lady could play any where in the country. Wouldnā€™t be surprised to see her take advantage in the portal (bigger school). The other two where left over the plate a little to much (threw through here spin). Fouts also threw almost 300 pitches over the weekend.

Anything can happened and still a long way to go but right now looking like a showdown between Bama & Oklahoma in early June. Mowins, Smith, and her ESPN crew are getting everything ready to cheer on the SOOOOOONERS!!!!

What is our record best start, 26-0? Had a close one in the first game against Miami of Ohio. It definitely seems as if we finally have the offense to go with our defense. very exciting. My daughter asks me every day if we can get tickets to go to a game. I'm going to try and see if we can make that happen soon.

Was out of town all weekend but tried to stay in tune to the games as much as I could via radio broadcasts. Heavy workload for Montana for this early in the year, but she can handle it. Murphy may have wanted the break anyway, but it's a shame they cancelled yesterday's game... it rained here for like 5 minutes. Not even sure my mailbox got wet

Back
Top Bottom