| FTBL The barn on Jeopardy...

eshad said:
Ha!!! How funny! We joke about it all the time, but for someone to actually think that. Maybe Georgia can annex them.

I've heard first hand from folks out west and up north who honestly think the barn is in GA. This latest example is just good because it comes from a Jeopardy contestant. You'd be surprised though at the portion of people/fans outside of Alabama that don't have a clue where Auburn is located.

Literally, it was twice as difficult ($200 vice $400) to know what state Auburn's football team called home than the football powerhouse of Princeton and Rutgers.

Full-ride to Auburn...Where the FBI sends football players that enter Witness Protection Program.

The State of Georgia is filing a Defamation of Character lawsuit against Auburn. When asked for comment, Georgia was quoted as saying "I did not have educational relations with that University."

We need to let the actual location of the Barn to be our deep, dark secret. If word got out that it is actually in Alabama, it could heart the governor's efforts to recruit industry to Alabama.

psychojoe said:
We need to let the actual location of the Barn to be our deep, dark secret. If word got out that it is actually in Alabama, it could heart the governor's efforts to recruit industry to Alabama.

On the bright side, it would help us leapfrog Mississippi in the prestigious "trailers per capita" rankings.

psychojoe said:

It is a deep dark secret...

auburn-ga.jpg

TWJUA said:
Wow, Andrew, not up on his College Football. First Georgia, and then Kansas City?

My WIFE got them all but the last one...and like the rest of us has not concerned herself with knowing all the state captials since grade school.

Back
Top Bottom