The 2015 Woolly Awards

Mr. Pink

Tolerable
Although we all know that these are now tainted, and shall forever bare and asterisk, these awards are to remind us where we came from and where we are going. Just because some butthurt weirdo held a grudge for 2 years doesn't mean we can't still have our coveted Woolly Awards.

While voting ended today, cutting off essentially two days of voting, most members had placed their votes and were only losing the opportunity to change their votes (the reason, I am sure, that I won no Woolly... again).

The final tallies are:

WoollyAl's Worst Poster (The 9212 Award) - WINNER: SLEarl (13 votes); jryanw (11); River City Tider (5)

WoollyAl's Most Overrated Poster (The Notre Dame Award) - WINNER: Pundit (13); Biff (7); 50YearTideFan (2)

WoollyAl's Best Sidewalker Award (The Walmarks Award) - WINNER: Rhino (9); Brock (5); BPM (4); NJ and Bill (1)

WoollAl's Jimmy Rustler Award - WINNER: H2H (13); Pundit (9); Balls (1)

WoollyAl's Beatdown Award - WINNER: Ham Sammich (16); NJRT (4)

WoollyAl's Funniest Poster - WINNER: Bill (13); Biff (5); Sid (3)

WoollyAl's Best New Poster - WINNER: Barney (9); BamaGary (7); Pashsa (1)

WoollyAl's Most Enjoyable Game Experience - WINNER: Hannibal (8); Rhino (6); Pink (5); Balls (2)

WoollyAl's Best Avatar - WINNER: 2Stater (12); Biff (5)

WoollyAl's Moste Improved Postere: WEINNER: Big Balls (10); Pinche (9); Pundit (2)

WoollyAl's Best Insider Info - WINNER: Boz (11); TtownLaw (4); T&B (3)

WoollyAl's Most Underrated Poster - WINNER: Sid Youngelman (16); EasyTider (3); Pink (2)

And now for the big dogs:

WoollyAl's Asylum MVP - WINNER: Biff (18) (repeat champion); SLEarl (16); Pundit (5)

WoollyAl's Pigskin MVP - WINNER: CrimsonBoz (14); Snout Spout (6); TideStalker (1); Pink (0) (Remember, it's an honor to be nominated)

WoollyAl's MVP - TIE: Hannibal Lecter and BlackPawnMartyr (12); Pundit (2); Nate (1)

As this year's WoollAl Award commissioner, I shall be charged with breaking all ties. Due to the events of yesterday, and his handling of the process, and his dedication to help us stay together, I hereby anoint Hannibal Lecter as the 2015 WoollyAl MVP.

It was a crazy one this year fellas. I know this isn't how the Woolly's are supposed to go down, but with everything that happened, it is what it is. Congratulations to all of this year's winners. Without VV, I'm not sure about trophies. Deal with it.

I have mixed feelings. I appreciate the "Best Avatar" award, but a little disappointed that I couldn't bring it to life over here.

Congrats to all nominees and winners! :notworthy

EXCITED-KIFFIN.gif

Ham Sammich really lived up to his title. He beat NJ like a drum.

I'm worried about NJ though...he disappeared about a week before the move. Didn't check PMs and didn't complete the college fantasy football draft.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom