| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Taking the grandson to watch: The Avengers: Age of Ultron

My two granddaughters, 4 and 6, saw it today and that's all the oldest wants to talk about now. They (and their dad) really liked it. The 1st, 2nd and third show, at least, all sold out last Wednesday, for the opening last night.

Heard it's a really good, I'm going to see it tomorrow morning with my youngest.
How young? Because, if you can I think you would enjoy it in 3-D.I almost did but I knew I could take it in 3-D. At the ship tell me is that a barner jersay or an NFL one? It only on for just a second or two.But, now my grandson want to see the Pixar moive, because of Adam Sandler here a preview
Some others moive coming out but that will have to be later.
By the way granson gave it ten stars out of five stars.:D He found S. Lee as some as he was on screen.

Agreed,really good movie. The 3D was really good when it needed to be but wasn't entirely consistent thru out the movie. At times it was dialed down to a little more than 2D. Mostly story wise it seemed to be used to bring other elements/ characters to be used in future films.

OK at the ship did any of you see what kind jersay that was? The braner have already(per my cousin anyway) clam it as Bo jersay, I think it from Brown's or it "Sweetness" number. it just doesn't look like a braner jersay to me.

Back
Top Bottom