| BSB/SB 🥎~ Tuscaloosa Super Regional: OKC Bound! Alabama Softball Punches its 14th Ticket to Women’s College World Series

Murph needs to go out and hire one of the Gasso brothers. Byrne and co will need to open up the purse strings a little I’m sure, but it’ll be worth it!!!! I think BAMA can pull the one at Utah, unless he gets a solid head coaching offer. Which he may..

Murph needs to go out and hire one of the Gasso brothers. Byrne and co will need to open up the purse strings a little I’m sure, but it’ll be worth it!!!! I think BAMA can pull the one at Utah, unless he gets a solid head coaching offer. Which he may..
I really don’t see him making any changes or hiring anyone unless he is made to do so by the AD. He just hired a pitching coach before this season. He has another assistant that’s been with him since the beginning and she’s not going anywhere or even put in another coaching role. Murph seems to be very comfortable with the current staff and doing the same things, coaching wise, over and over again. Alabama softball will continue to decline and end up just like the women’s basketball program.

I really don’t see him making any changes or hiring anyone unless he is made to do so by the AD. He just hired a pitching coach before this season. He has another assistant that’s been with him since the beginning and she’s not going anywhere or even put in another coaching role. Murph seems to be very comfortable with the current staff and doing the same things, coaching wise, over and over again. Alabama softball will continue to decline and end up just like the women’s basketball program.

Even if it’s just a promotion for Iamurri, he will hire someone to fill the extra spot that comes available for next year.

I hate it, but you are 100% correct.

They do need to be in the back of the box.
Sitting change reacting to fast.

Sitting on change in the back of the box? With the way the ball drops and falls off, I'd say middle to front placement. Otherwise we are still anxious and reaching. This bunch just can't hit. I have been pretty busy this season to do anything more than read the comments here, but after watching the last two games it's apparent 2-9 are not good hitters.

Sitting on change in the back of the box? With the way the ball drops and falls off, I'd say middle to front placement. Otherwise we are still anxious and reaching. This bunch just can't hit. I have been pretty busy this season to do anything more than read the comments here, but after watching the last two games it's apparent 2-9 are not good hitters.
you go front if the box if the pitcher is just slow, but with a change of pace like she has 12-14 mph difference you have to sit in back of the box and see the change up (need as much time as possible) for the adjustment. change low you lay off and throw away the fast ball. Moving to the front of the box takes the timing away. Need to see it as long as possible.

FxPw0pMWwAI0qTH

I would say coaching has a lot to do with this bunch just can’t hit. 😫

Back
Top Bottom