| PRO Spurs waive Primo (UPDATE: The San Antonio Spurs and Josh Primo are being sued.)

Never thought this would happen to him, but felt him leaving was a bad idea, and it was.
It wasn't a bad idea in the strict terms of basketball talent and potential. It was a bad idea in terms of his maturity in life.

This reminds me of a scene out of Yellowstone where Beth is told a lot of people stop maturing following a traumatic event in their lives. I don't know if Josh dealt with such although his statement could be read that way. I do know his level of maturity while at Bama was that of a young, very young, teenager.
Goof lord Primo what the heck? I will never understand people doing this kind of stuff.
Aren't you seeing a red flag when she says it happened eight times? As a psychologist, you'd think she / they'd be taking action after the first time—at the very most the second. But eight times?

Something just doesn't "click" in this whole story. I'm more than willing to admit past coverages of these types of stories have left me skeptical...a trust but verify type of approach.

It is a strange story. His lawyer makes it sound like his junk was seen hanging out the side of the legs of his shorts. Possible? I guess. But these guys usually wear really long shorts… She says she complained after the first incident, to team officials. Yet it happened on 8 more visits. If it offended her so bad, stop seeing him. She’s not at all attractive and I’m sure he has no trouble pulling some nice tail, so it makes no sense that he would whip it out and show her if she was against that idea.

I’ve never understood women and I never will.

This story doesn't add up at all. I'm willing to bet that it'll be settled fairly quick. It's weird how this came out.... she claimed it happened 8 times... so this is on Spurs... and If Primo was immature, then why make a big deal out of it.

It wasn't a bad idea in the strict terms of basketball talent and potential. It was a bad idea in terms of his maturity in life.

This reminds me of a scene out of Yellowstone where Beth is told a lot of people stop maturing following a traumatic event in their lives. I don't know if Josh dealt with such although his statement could be read that way. I do know his level of maturity while at Bama was that of a young, very young, teenager.

Aren't you seeing a red flag when she says it happened eight times? As a psychologist, you'd think she / they'd be taking action after the first time—at the very most the second. But eight times?

Something just doesn't "click" in this whole story. I'm more than willing to admit past coverages of these types of stories have left me skeptical...a trust but verify type of approach.

I never thought his talent was worth wasting a lottery pick on, nor did I feel his game and experience ready for the NBA. He definitely needed a couple of years of good playing time to see where he would fall. Mental maturity ends up having a lot to do with physical production.

Back
Top Bottom