| FTBL Skybox gameday menu choices

BamaHeat

Hi!
Skybox gameday menu choices

I'll take the...

Black Angus Beef Tenderloin with Rolls & Horseradish - ($195 for 1 platter) with an order of Vegetable Crudites with Garlic Ranch - ($30 for 1 tray) and some Milo’s Sweet Tea - ($5 for 1 gallon)

Oh, and don't forget the Chilton County Peach Cobbler (serves 10-12) - ($30 for 1/2 pan).

What will you have?

Menu

Getting tickets for the sky box. This would be the only thing I could afford.
Big Al Kids Meal #2: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, Chips, Fruit Chews - ($6 for 1 meal) or the hotdogs :D
Milo’s Unsweetened Tea - ($5 for 1 gallon) can't even get the lemon wedge.

rick4bama said:
Getting tickets for the sky box. This would be the only thing I could afford.
Big Al Kids Meal #2: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, Chips, Fruit Chews - ($6 for 1 meal) or the hotdogs :D
Milo’s Unsweetened Tea - ($5 for 1 gallon) can't even get the lemon wedge.

I'm with you rick4bama. I guess I would have to bring my own peanuts, sunflower seeds, and flask of refreshment with no lemon wedge required. :wink:

I wonder what Lance thinks about those lemonade prices? $12 a gallon! What are they spiking it with, gasoline? :shock:

LLENJBRRVXIHIQP_20070712145316.jpg

Is this freakin bandanna choking her or what! :shock:

If I ever get a really high paying job or win the lottery, this will be one of my first purchases.

It's good stuff, too.

I haven't sat there that often, though -- Ole Miss last season, Houston this year, and the 4th quarter of the upcoming game against LSU.

I've got a pretty plain pallet. I wouldn't be into the horseradish goop, anyway. Now, the Maryland crab cakes? They'd wish they hadn't invited me to sit with them.

Back
Top Bottom