| NEWS Shake up continue within sports media.-- Here's the beginning of a guy's draft I want you to read over...

TerryP

Staff
...and answer where you think he's headed with this?

In reference to Beadle, I've been a fan of hers until just recently hearing her say she's not watched any football (NFL or college) in two years and she wasn't planning on doing so this season. {sic} Yet, commentating on...

If you have missed it, Jemele and ESPN have parted ways. Contractual, I'm sure. It does strike me as more than coincidence we're seeing former ESPN employees back on the scene these past few weeks. To me, it seems like May, McMurphy, and here Evans as well took different paths out but all come back on the market around the same period.

Here's a draft of a guy that's not a lot different than you and I...

It was a bad look. To listen to Beadle this morning on Get Up for a few minutes sounded disingenuous. I quickly moved on to my Southern Rock pandora station. It's hard to confess zero interest in football and the same time convince your audience you have any credibility on current events.

Makes me wonder how she really feels about the NBA. See what she started.

I have never listened to "Get Up"

I still listen to Golic and Wingo (absolutely the only ESPN radio I listen to)

I would never have listened to Mike and Mike if it hadn't been for Golic.

Greenberg is knowledgeable but his personality and feigned naivete grate on my nerves terribly

It was a bad look
It's been bad casting from day one in my view. Each had a role, has had other roles, and done pretty well in them. Here they took three different personalities from three different niches in entertainment then put them together and said, "have chemistry."

Greenberg is knowledgeable
He strikes me as one who retains what he reads pretty well and can in turn recite.

At some point ESPN might understand that the person(s) they have on staff that is charged with selecting the panel members is their problem. The never fix the real problem on the problem that is talking into the microphone. Then again you will never convince a liberal they're wrong. They just change the subject and move on to something else.

The SEC Network has some new blood this football season so that might be worth the effort for those of us who want to take a peek. I like Mcgee and Marty Smith in the evening show and the Network is simulcasting the radio version with Spears and Burns from 7-10am ET. Hey, it's the SEC, nothing but the SEC. That makes it worth the look for me. Especially during the season.

Saw where another "no political view" criticized Tiger because of his comments about him having respect for the office of the President......
These damn liberals cant stand it if u have any thoughts of being a conservative....
Or having such thoughts....
I had respect for the office of the President...when obama bush an clinton were in...eve though I couldn’t stand any of them...

Saw where another "no political view" criticized Tiger because of his comments about him having respect for the office of the President......
These damn liberals cant stand it if u have any thoughts of being a conservative....
Or having such thoughts....
I had respect for the office of the President...when obama bush an clinton were in...eve though I couldn’t stand any of them...

Max Kellerman nearly had an on-air aneurysm demanding more than Tiger's simple statement that as president of the United States he deserves the respect that comes with the office. He kept repeating, "if that's what Tiger really believes." Unsure of even the substance of his discussion he was still screaming like a jilted lover. ESPN Just can't keep political views out of sports. As Bugs says, what a maroon.

Back
Top Bottom