| FTBL SEC Power Rankings - What are yours?

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
After 2 weeks of play, here's my SEC Power Rankings (sponsored by Mackinaw Peaches). Worth noting, my last 2 Saturdays have been very busy and I haven't seen nearly as much of the league as a whole as I normally would... but I've still seen quite a bit (thank you DVR technology). The formula on this is 66% how the teams have looked thus far, 33% the potential of the teams based on analytical projections powered by Texas Instruments TNS5100®, and 1% bias.

1. Georgia
2. Texas
3. Tennessee
4. Alabama
5, Ole Miss
6. Missouri
7. Oklahoma
8. LSU
9. South Carolina
10. Texas A&M
11. Arkansas
12. Florida
13. Auburn
14. Kentucky
15. Vanderbilt
16. Mississippi State

I think UGA and Texas are close, 1A and 1B. Bama, Ole Miss, and Missouri are all grouped together too with Tennessee just a half step ahead. A lot of parity from 7 through 14 depending on the Saturday. Just not real sure what to think about Vandy yet... I like their QB play and their defense is stingy by Vandy standards, but winning an SEC game on that schedule is going to be challenging. Mississippi State brings up the rear... they get Florida at home next week... a chance to show me if I have them underrated.

Feel free to pick mine apart or whatever... it's based partly on hard analytical data so it won't hurt my feelings. But add your own rankings while you're at it. I'd like to see the various opinions...

1726076079447.png

Back
Top Bottom