| NEWS Score predictions for every Alabama football game in 2024 season - Roll Tide Wire

Hard to disagree with any of that. Should be a successful season and one that we should grow from under our new staff.

So what's the deal with the SEC Championship, top two teams in the conference as a whole make it?

Interesting predictions. Shows the expectations for the D is not very high per those predictions. I sure hope they are better than that.

I wouldn't be surprised if both WKU and USF scored that much. But like Kiffin said earlier, Wommack is going to start seeing how all his toys play v. some offense not called Bama, then I think we'll see some good adjustments moving forward.

I just don't see Bama having that many close games. The offense is going to be scary good anyway.

That was surprising that he has our only loss to Georgia. I predicted Bama with 2 losses, those losses being Tennessee and Oklahoma. I just have this feeling that DeBoer gets the better of Smart at home. But I think UCheat is gong to be tough this year, and Bama always plays poorly in Norman. I will add this caveat. Oklahoma is breaking in a brand new QB and has a young OL. The strength of the Sooners will be their defense.

Fun to pick this n that. But
Probably will cover here n there
But a slip up is where a loss will happen

Just make sure we get a different set of refs at Knoxville then we had last time
Only thing.....welll our DC didnt help...that saved their ass

One thing I hope that CKD brings to Bama..... is a bit of urgency to beat the boogers. CNS was 12-5 against the boogers. There were at least 3 of those that he should have won. He only lost to UT once in 17 years. I would have hoped for the same against Auburn. He always approached each game as the "next" game and it was the most important. I can appreciate that, but still feel that we should have one a few more of those games. For CKD to be playing the barn at home for his first game......I feel like he should get off to a good start.

One thing I hope that CKD brings to Bama..... is a bit of urgency to beat the boogers. CNS was 12-5 against the boogers. There were at least 3 of those that he should have won. He only lost to UT once in 17 years. I would have hoped for the same against Auburn. He always approached each game as the "next" game and it was the most important. I can appreciate that, but still feel that we should have one a few more of those games. For CKD to be playing the barn at home for his first game......I feel like he should get off to a good start.
And playing this one for "5 in row"

Back
Top Bottom