34-24-1 a winning percentage of 57%

Miles at Oklahoma St:

28-21 a winning percentage of 57%

Saban at LSU:

48-16 a winning percentage of 75%

Miles at LSU:

29-5 a winning percentage of 85%

Nick Saban's career record vs. LSU:

0-1. He lost to LSU while at Mich. St in the 1995 Independence Bowl 45-26.

National Championships :

Saban - 1
Miles - 0

You're happy with Miles. We're thrilled for you 'cause we're downright giddy about having Saban. :)

I don't know of a single BAMA fan on earth who would trade Saban for Miles. On the other hand, I have 3 friends who are LSU grads (and fans)... all 3 would trade Miles for Saban and a case of leprosy if given the chance.

Porterhouse said:
I don't know of a single BAMA fan on earth who would trade Saban for Miles. On the other hand, I have 3 friends who are LSU grads (and fans)... all 3 would trade Miles for Saban and a case of leprosy if given the chance.

Count my better half in this group! He thinks Les Miles is a buffoon!

bayoulsucajun said:
Saban at Michigan St:

Miles at Oklahoma St:

Saban at LSU:

Miles at LSU:

Dig a little deeper. Although their records are comparable, Saban has started with less:

OK State's record two years before miles arrived: 8-14
MSU's record two years before Saban arrived: 6-17 (including 0-11 the previous season)
LSU's record the two years before miles arrived: 22-4
LSU's record the two years before Saban arrived: 7-15

RTR,

Tim

Michigan State's record the year prior to Saban's arrival:0-11 and on NCAA probation.

Oklahoma State's record for the year prior to Mr. Hat's arrival: 3-8 no NCAA probation.

Saban's first year record at Michigan State: 6-5
Mr. Hat's first year at OSU: 4-7

LSU's record the year prior to Saban's arrival: 3-8 (and 4-7 the year before)
"" " Mr. Hat's arrival: 9-3

Saban's first year record at LSU: 8-4
Mr. Hat's first year record at LSU: 11-2

Hat inherited a loaded team. Saban had 3 consecutive top 5 recruiting classes before the hat took over.

With last year's team, Saban would have won another NC. 4 first round draft picks on the offense is crazy. Now you can see it coming...LSU will not have as many high draft picks this year...and even fewer the next...and the next... and the losses will mount...and Les Nessman will be an after thought.

Anyone who thinks Miles is the better coach needs their head examined. Bama has half the talent that Tennessee has on the field, yet we killed them. LSU will have us outgunned this weekend and we may lose, but it will not be coaching that loses it. If LSU loses, it will be coaching that loses it.

bayoulsucajun said:
Saban at Michigan St:

Miles at Oklahoma St:

Saban at LSU:

Miles at LSU:

You're definitely doing your part to haul in a victory for your team, by posting a large number of topics with statistics in them. :roll:

Too bad the statistics are meaningless in weighing out who wins this game.

Here is my prediction for your next post on rtb.com:

bayoulsucajun said:
numbur of lsu playrs whoo wil eat spagetti befor saterday's game= 20

numbur of bama playrs= 19

advantej lsU

ijijmijij said:
bayoulsucajun said:
Saban at Michigan St:

Miles at Oklahoma St:

Saban at LSU:

Miles at LSU:

You're definitely doing your part to haul in a victory for your team, by posting a large number of topics with statistics in them. :roll:

bayoulsucajun said:

advantej lsU

Nice failed attempt at humor. I like how you try to make me look like an idiot by misspelling all the words in the quote making fun of me, when I didn't misspell any words in my first post in this topic.

**EDITED BY MODERATOR TO COMPLY WITH BOARD RULES**

bayoulsucajun said:
ijijmijij said:
bayoulsucajun said:
Saban at Michigan St:

Miles at Oklahoma St:

Saban at LSU:

Miles at LSU:

bayoulsucajun said:

advantej lsU

Nice failed attempt at humor. I like how you try to make me look like an idiot by misspelling all the words in the quote making fun of me, when I didn't misspell any words in my first post in this topic.

I've never had acne in my life. That's facial hair. I have some other pictures on the web if you need confirmation.

The point is that you are tiring and wasting bandwidth by posting stats that are meaningless to your cause. You still look like an imbecile, by the way.

l_fd8ac75309217fae70d379fde928b198.jpg

Big_Fan said:
Michigan State's record the year prior to Saban's arrival:0-11 and on NCAA probation.

Oklahoma State's record for the year prior to Mr. Hat's arrival: 3-8 no NCAA probation.

Saban's first year record at Michigan State: 6-5
Mr. Hat's first year at OSU: 4-7

LSU's record the year prior to Saban's arrival: 3-8 (and 4-7 the year before)
"" " Mr. Hat's arrival: 9-3

Saban's first year record at LSU: 8-4
Mr. Hat's first year record at LSU: 11-2

Hat inherited a loaded team. Saban had 3 consecutive top 5 recruiting classes before the hat took over.

With last year's team, Saban would have won another NC. 4 first round draft picks on the offense is crazy. Now you can see it coming...LSU will not have as many high draft picks this year...and even fewer the next...and the next... and the losses will mount...and Les Nessman will be an after thought.

Anyone who thinks Miles is the better coach needs their head examined. Bama has half the talent that Tennessee has on the field, yet we killed them. LSU will have us outgunned this weekend and we may lose, but it will not be coaching that loses it. If LSU loses, it will be coaching that loses it.

Just watch, Les Miles will become a new version of the Mike Archer saga at LSU.

ijijmijij said:
bayoulsucajun said:
ijijmijij said:
bayoulsucajun said:
Saban at Michigan St:

Miles at Oklahoma St:

Saban at LSU:

Miles at LSU:

bayoulsucajun said:

advantej lsU

I've never had acne in my life. That's facial hair. I have some other pictures on the web if you need confirmation.

The point is that you are tiring and wasting bandwidth by posting stats that are meaningless to your cause. You still look like an imbecile, by the way.

l_fd8ac75309217fae70d379fde928b198.jpg

I like your cool lingo. "The web" "wasting bandwidth" Nice hip slang you got there. Any other cool sayings you can teach me?

How do you know what i look like? I don't have pictures of me on the web.

Excuse me, I mean on the internet. You're right though, bandwidth is this slang word that is pretty new, hasn't even made it to mainstream yet, it means vocabulary-challenged LSU fan.

ijijmijij said:
Excuse me, I mean on the internet. You're right though, bandwidth is this slang word that is pretty new, hasn't even made it to mainstream yet, it means vocabulary-challenged LSU fan.

actually bandwidth means "Telecommunications. the smallest range of frequencies constituting a band, within which a particular signal can be transmitted without distortion." or "the transmission capacity of an electronic communications device or system; the speed of data transfer: a high-bandwidth Internet connection."

so that makes you wrong again and still not funny

Back
Top Bottom