| FTBL Saban retiring 🙄

Krimson

Never heard of the source, roughing the passer, maybe they're getting those clicks in before the end of the year.

Somebody ate some bad cheese and had strange dreams.
The Roughing the Passer site has had staff/owners post here linking articles published about Alabama. The first few I edited and pasted the Alabama info so people didn't have to jump over. It's a HORRIBLE interface where you can be left waiting for 100+ graphics to load before text. Or, have to scroll through 100 teams just to find the info on one.

He's/they've spammed a good number of sites like that. And like here they didn't get the traffic for which they were fishing.

Now, they've gone to the plateau of making up news stories; literally. It reminds me of a staff member on SDS.

The Roughing the Passer site has had staff/owners post here linking articles published about Alabama. The first few I edited and pasted the Alabama info so people didn't have to jump over. It's a HORRIBLE interface where you can be left waiting for 100+ graphics to load before text. Or, have to scroll through 100 teams just to find the info on one.

He's/they've spammed a good number of sites like that. And like here they didn't get the traffic for which they were fishing.

Now, they've gone to the plateau of making up news stories; literally. It reminds me of a staff member on SDS.

There's an entire genre of "news" sites like this for straight news, political news (with one slant or the other), sports, comic books, wrestling, movies, etc. They sell ads based on clicks and the more shares they get the more ad money they can get. A site run by one person can churn out countless fake sensationalized stories every day.

Back
Top Bottom