| FTBL Saban press conference this afternoon...

I

imported_Porter

Saban is holding a press conference right now. Basically talking and answering questions about the new hires (Williams and McElwain), but there have been other questions asked as well... stuff about what the offensive philosophy will be like, the possibility of Steele taking the job at So. Alabama, Zeke Knight's status, etc... some interesting stuff. As soon as a video feed comes available on TideSports.com or somewhere, I'll post it. If someone else finds one, feel free to do it for me.

Yea he said that the Offensive playbook will be the same one as before and the new OC will be able to tweak and put in gadget plays.
this is dissapointing but TerryP nailed it

He also said he was just glad to get him

porkchop said:
27, what kind of linking is that? I'm surprised anyone let's you call yourself a professional. :lol:

Did you hear that?! Man, Saban's on them today.

I just copied and pasted it from the site. :lol:

That was definitely worth the watch, he was letting Ian have it. I think it was Ian at least, he mentioned a blog specifically.

This presser was good enough to listen to again this morning. Hilarious. No other way to describe it. Telling Ian to go make up something rather than answering it...just goes to show how much reliable stuff you can get from Ian.

TerryP said:
This presser was good enough to listen to again this morning. Hilarious. No other way to describe it. Telling Ian to go make up something rather than answering it...just goes to show how much reliable stuff you can get from Ian.

Were you at the presser Terry? If so was those remarks directly at Ian or was it spread out evenly?

ghice said:
TerryP said:

Were you at the presser Terry? If so was those remarks directly at Ian or was it spread out evenly?

The remarks Saban made were directed at Ian. Specifically. He basically told him to go make up the story instead of actually finding the truth since it was something he had been doing. Listen to it ghice, it's a good one.

Saban: I'm boring. Go make up something that will create controversy. It's what you've been doing...

That's slightly paraphrased.

No, I wasn't at the presser...I don't live in T-town now...and I'm MISSING it more everyday.

TerryP said:
ghice said:
TerryP said:

The remarks Saban made were directed at Ian. Specifically. He basically told him to go make up the story instead of actually finding the truth since it was something he had been doing. Listen to it ghice, it's a good one.

Saban: I'm boring. Go make up something that will create controversy. It's what you've been doing...

That's slightly paraphrased.

No, I wasn't at the presser...I don't live in T-town now...and I'm MISSING it more everyday.

Ok thanks, on the vid I couldn't tell exactly who he was talking too. But since it's straight toward Ian it makes it more hilarious :lol:

boy, fineslum sure was given saban crap yesterday afternoon along with a bunch of aubies about this presser. :roll:

im always amazes how much it concerns barners with what saban does. i thought to myself, honestly, when was the last time that i watched a tubby press confrence???

bamafan said:
boy, fineslum sure was given saban crap yesterday afternoon along with a bunch of aubies about this presser. :roll:

im always amazes how much it concerns barners with what saban does. i thought to myself, honestly, when was the last time that i watched a tubby press confrence???

:lol: I never have.

About the only thing I've paid any mind to (Tubs and pressers) were comments I saw other post about what he had said about the BCS, their undefeated season, etc. Although, now that I think about it, I do wonder what his presser will be like next Weds night.

Back
Top Bottom