| RECRUIT Rival's Camp This Weekend in the DOT

rueben

There will be a Rivals Football Camp in Dothan, Al. this weekend. (Yeah, the same Rivals camp that are usually in cities like Miami, Atlanta and L.A..) Saturday from 08:00 until approx. 16:00 is "open" with a turnout of 1500 expected. 17:00-19:00 will be the QB Camp. Sunday will be the private invite with approximately 250 athletes (4 and 5 star.) I will be working the evtn from open to close both days. Do you know anyone I should keep an eye out for / or on? TYVVMIA, God Bless & Roll Tide

There will be a Rivals Football Camp in Dothan, Al. this weekend. (Yeah, the same Rivals camp that are usually in cities like Miami, Atlanta and L.A..) Saturday from 08:00 until approx. 16:00 is "open" with a turnout of 1500 expected. 17:00-19:00 will be the QB Camp. Sunday will be the private invite with approximately 250 athletes (4 and 5 star.) I will be working the evtn from open to close both days. Do you know anyone I should keep an eye out for / or on? TYVVMIA, God Bless & Roll Tide
That's fantastic! Hopefully, you will see a lot of talented and skilled kids. Sorry, I can't help you out on any kids to keep an eye out for.

Back
Top Bottom