| FOOD Rank 'em: Soft Drinks

Of those

Diet Coke
Diet Dr Pepper
Diet Pepsi
Diet Mountain Dew
Diet sprite

Don’t care for regular sodas, diet sodas taste much better to me.

Root beer regular and diet are better than all those though…

1. Zero Sugar Sunkirt (Yes I know)
2. Water
3. If we are going then maybe a coke zero, but not all the time
My doctor told me to not drink dark soda.

@It Takes Eleven it was a troll by @Brandon Van de Graaff

A good one...reminds me of someone saying "I'm moving from Zeigler to Boar's Head."

Ha, not really trolling... I just know how folks are around these parts. You give 5 specific choices, knowing 99% of everyone here has had them at some point, and it becomes a, "I don't like any of them, I only drink 2% chocolate milk and Fresca..." So basically, the diet option was thrown in there as an easy out.

I can't stand the diet drinks personally... the Zero versions of stuff like Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew are fine though. I drink water 9 times out of 10... but some occasions that demand a soft drink, like pizza for example... or at a baseball game.

Anyway, if I had my choice...

Dr. Pepper (the King of soft drinks)
Mountain Dew (an occasional Mountain Dew is good, I'll have about 4 a year)
Sprite (I have maybe 2 a year, if that)
Coke (I'll usually only have a Coke or Pepsi if I'm at a game or something and the others are not offered)
Pepsi

Do you remember the Pepsi drink with lemon?

I don't.

Had to go look...got three, right beside the powered donuts.

About the only time I ever have Mtn Dew... on the rare occasion when I go inside Bojangles and get a chicken biscuit combo meal, an occasion that will be even more rare now since the Bojangles by me closed the other day. And, when I eat inside Taco Bell... again, rare...

My neighbor keeps 7Up Zero on hand... I'll have one on occasion when I'm over there... I think I had gone 25+ years without having a 7Up until he offered me one about a year ago.

Hardly ever drink sodas. Average less than one per month. Usually keep a few in the frig for when I get the hankering. There are a few root beer in there now. I drink pepsi or diet pepsi once in a while. Mt dew sometimes if I want a caffeine boost. Coke used to be my go to, until I heard that it will dissolve nails. The colas seem to change their formulas about as often as I change my socks. I never know from time to time how sweet or bitter the drink will be.

@Brandon Van de Graaff so you want me to ranks these? This was it before I became a diabetic.

1. Coke
2. Pepsi
3. Sprite
4. Dr. Pepper
5. Mountain Dew

I can't put the one I like the best it not listed.
RC
;)

Rick, if we had an RTB prize closet, I'd tell you to go pick what you wanted. We don't though, so you'll just have to accept my praise for a job well done.

Hardly ever drink sodas. Average less than one per month. Usually keep a few in the frig for when I get the hankering. There are a few root beer in there now. I drink pepsi or diet pepsi once in a while. Mt dew sometimes if I want a caffeine boost. Coke used to be my go to, until I heard that it will dissolve nails. The colas seem to change their formulas about as often as I change my socks. I never know from time to time how sweet or bitter the drink will be.

Those glass bottled Cokes with the cane sugar are legit though... Mexican Cokes or whatever... 10/10.

Back
Top Bottom