| FTBL Prices for 2024 tickets

Wanting to gain some opinions on this one. I am going to Norman. My wife's family lives in Bixby, right outside of Tulsa and we are traveling to make the game. Would it be smart to try and grab these tickets through Tide Pride for $200 each, or just wait and get them closer to the game?

Wanting to gain some opinions on this one. I am going to Norman. My wife's family lives in Bixby, right outside of Tulsa and we are traveling to make the game. Would it be smart to try and grab these tickets through Tide Pride for $200 each, or just wait and get them closer to the game?
If both teams are winning, prices will go through the roof.

Be steep. Notice. No wisconsin tics.

Tells u about bama n traveling

Play their golf course. It's about a mile from the stadium.

There's a bar just down the street from their stadium. I can't remember the name...it's in a brick building. Good food if they are still in business...it's been years.

Reminds me...

When I was in Normal one year for spring ball there was a store between the golf course and the stadium. It reminded me SO much of The Corner Store in Tuscaloosa. It's about like the liquor store on University...some things just work.

Back
Top Bottom