| OT Please welcome Oklahoma and Texas to the SEC !

I'll probably get there at some point, but not sure when. Years ago I really wanted to visit every SEC stadium for a Bama game... that plan has kinda dried up... no desire to visit Florida for instance. Still a couple I'd like to see though, and I'd include OU in that very small handful. I'm more interested in marking off all the MLB stadiums first... 😆
I've been there a couple of times. It's not a bad venue. It has a Legion Field vibe...all the way down to the way it feels in the middle of September: hot, humid, and no breeze.

I've been to UGA. I have NO desire to return.

I haven't been to Jacksonville to see UGA v UF. While I really don't have any desire to attend another college game that's one I would consider.

In my opinion, based on games with OU fans in Tuscaloosa and Norman, along with other experiences? No. OU fans will be some of the most respectful.

Texas fans? They are Georgia fans wearing another ugly orange color. 'Cept, UGA has a little trophy case they can point to...UTx, not so much.

I had them like the other phewk orange fans personally. Aint won shit in so long and still consider themselves part of blue-blood society

Spent 8 years ( off n on) in texas after i retired working in their "wildfires". To hear texas fans. You would have thought they had dominated college sports since inception

Back
Top Bottom