| FTBL Plane Tacking...Just for Bo7

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
I

imported_RollTideRandy

Since it's a slow day, I've been watching planes and doing internet research. A plane caught my eye today headed from T-town to Austin and I started thinking about our search for a Special Teams Coach. Well, seems that Mike Tolleson, who holds that title at Texas, was born and raised in Anniston, Alabama. Think of the irony if the Barn lost a coach to Texas and Bama ended up hiring one away from there. :D

RollTideRandy said:
Since it's a slow day, I've been watching planes and doing internet research. A plane caught my eye today headed from T-town to Austin and I started thinking about our search for a Special Teams Coach. Well, seems that Mike Tolleson, who holds that title at Texas, was born and raised in Anniston, Alabama. Think of the irony if the Barn lost a coach to Texas and Bama ended up hiring one away from there. :D

Now, that's what I'm talking about! I like the way you think.

Bo7 said:
RollTideRandy said:

Now, that's what I'm talking about! I like the way you think.

My Texas bud tells me that we need a better reason to send our plane to Austin. He says we're welcome to Tolleson, whose special teams this year had a punt return and a kick off return for touchdowns, in the same game (a loss to Kansas State). So keep tacking the plane.

Back
Top Bottom