| FTBL NBC 13 in Birmingham

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Staff
Forgive me if this has been posted, but I have been out of town for the past 4 days without internet access.

NBC 13 confirmed that Jimmy Johns had been practicing at the LB spot for the bowl game. (no big surprise I knew that Terry had posted that a couple weeks back)

Marcel Stamps will not travel to the thriving metropolis of Shreveport d/t grades

The two walk ons that were arrested have been dismissed from the team.

rammerjammer said:
Forgive me if this has been posted, but I have been out of town for the past 4 days without internet access.

NBC 13 confirmed that Jimmy Johns had been practicing at the LB spot for the bowl game. (no big surprise I knew that Terry had posted that a couple weeks back)

Marcel Stamps will not travel to the thriving metropolis of Shreveport d/t grades

The two walk ons that were arrested have been dismissed from the team.

It's my understanding they are still practicing but won't travel to the bowl. I heard that this AM while on the phone with a friend (who was around the press conference) after the morning practice.

I suspect this is the case because it passes the logic test. Putting a few things together...one, the charges were 3rd degree Assault, which according to what I recall in AL law that is usually the charge when both parties fighting are arrested. Secondly, and I heard this from a few people but not real close friends it was more about a girl than a few guys in a fight.

That last part, at least to me, doesn't seem like something worth kicking players off a team for...NBC13 has attended pressers before and reported things incorrectly. So, if they got this wrong as well...let's just say I wouldn't be shocked.

I haven't watched the presser yet...but I know it was addressed during it.

Back
Top Bottom